LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Nicole was certain her mum wanted to talk about the accidents. There was nothing else wrong, she had good enough grades and hadn't done anything which would require them to discipline her as far as she could mind.

"Oh" She didn't know what to say to her dad. "I won't." She blushed, taking the food out of the microwave and having it at the kitchen table.

Nicole looked back and forth from her mother and father as they spoke about her like she wasn't in the room. She felt like a little kid whoes parents weren't sure if she was mature enough to be trusted with such a big girl

"Well, Kate, you can check her however you want, but I think for now, I'll just ask her and we follow through with the plan we put out there for now.

Nicole went upstairs and into the bathroom. She used the toilet so she wouldn't run the risk of wetting her bed. Now that her parents knew, hiding any accidents would be very difficult,

Randy yawned and stretched for a moment, and then his face fell as he felt the wetness under him.

"You wet the bed again?" he asked his sister.

"I'll tell her later, don't say anything please." She saw that some of her pee had gotten on Randy and she blushed, "I'm sorry Randy." She said as he left. She thought he might not want to sleep in her bed any more which was sad, she liked waking up with him there.

Nicole got out of bed and assessed the situation. There was a lot of pee, Nicole's sheets were soaked, as were her PJs. She pulled the duvet over to cover the sheet and started to collect her clothes together for school, she was going to need a shower beforehand.

Nicole showered, getting all the pee off her skin. This was becoming too regular for her liking. She wondered whether a diaper would help her, she wasn't bothered about the sheets as the maid took care of those, but it wasn't comfortable to wake up wet every morning, especially when Randy was there.

She dropped her wet clothes into the laundry hamper and got dressed. She went downstairs for breakfast soon after. She got the feeling they had just been talking about her before she entered.

"Morning." She said sheepishly. She saw Tom was there so didn't say anything about the sheets. She helped herself to a couple of slices of toast. "Megan invited us

Nicole didn't reply when her mum asked if she had anything else to talk about. She finished her toast in silence then packed her bag and put on her shoes ready to go.

She wished her school was within walking distance so she could avoid this time with her mum, but alas, Nicole had no choice. She got into the passenger seat next to her mum.

She didn't say anything at first then took a deep breath, "Um, I know it's not linen day today but can you ask the maid to change my sheets please?" That was the closest her mum was going to get in terms of Nicole admitting she had wet the bed.

Now that was done, she changed the subject. "Am I allowed to go over to Megan's tonight?" She wasn't sure if she wanted to go over if she had to wear a diaper but she wanted to hang out with her friends. Nicole mostly wanted her mums opinion.

Nicole blushed, "Okay, I'll go over tonight." She said quietly, embarrassed at how her mum spoke about wetting her pants. She was all to eager to get out of the car and to school so she didn't have to talk about it anymore. "Thanks for the lift mum, I'll see you later." She said before getting out of the car and rushing into school.

Nicole was looking out for her friends, none of whom she could see yet. She went to her locker and started arranging which books she needed for her morning classes. She still had fifteen

"Hey Anna! I'm just sorting out what I need for the morning. How are you? Did you get home alright last night?" Nikki smiled at her friend. She definitely didn't harbour the same views of Anna as her mum and she had told her before, she just wished her mum wasn't so public about it.

"Shall we go to class together?" Nicole had been distracted by Anna's arrival that she never did get round to using the bathroom before class.