LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

"You can say her name mum, it's Anna, and she's really nice." Nicole replied immediately, forgetting who she was talking to. Her mum was not going to warm to Anna any time soon.

Nicole fell silent as her mum spoke. Mrs Brauen must've called whilst Nicole was watching TV and told her, Nicole was not happy about this but she did not show. She

Nicole listened to her mum explain wearing a diaper and it put her at ease. She didn't say anything back as she thought about her situation. It wasn't a nice feeling waking up in a wet

"Like a baby" She replied, she still felt like a baby as the diaper had not been taken off.

Nicole was surprised how easy her mum was to talk about it, she thought she would be angry at the situation. "We were in the car and I had to go but there was nowhere to pull over." She explained, "And I - you know in the car." She paused, "That was pretty bad. But after that, I think Mrs Brauen thought I'd had another accident

Nicole thought about her answer for a moment, "Because I spilt my drink on myself." She said.

Nicole felt a slight urge to pee but she wanted to hold it until she got home, she didn't want to return in a soaked diaper on top of everything else. It was still dry and she wanted to keep it that way

Nicole looked at her mum, "It's true." She told her, trying to sound assertive. "I didn't pee my pants." She wanted to be believed, she didn't want everyone to think she had problems making it to the bathroom all the time.

She fidgeted in her seat,

"Yes, I understand." She was relieved that she had not decided to lie and say she only spilt water.

Nicole really desperately needed to pee. She tried releasing a little to ease the urge but it only made it worse, opening a floodgate which she couldn't stop until it was over. She thought it was strange how normal peeing herself had become, but this time it felt different. Instead of getting her panties wet and leaking onto the furniture, the pee was absorbed into the diaper, making it bulge and sag more than it had before. Nicole blushed and went bright red, how was she going to explain this one to her mum?

When they got to the house, and Kate looked over at her daughter, she could see something was clearly bothering her.

"Nicole?

"Nothing is wrong." She told her mum, trying to get past her and into the house. The sooner she could get this diaper off, the sooner she could dispose of it and never tell a soul what happened. "I'm fine."

"You knew I still had a diaper on?" She repeated back, thinking that her mum had thought it was removed before she left Megan's house.

She looked down again, "It's a tiny bit wet." She told her, trying to downplay the whole thing.

Nicole pulled away when her mum felt her diaper but it was too late, she had already felt it.

"No it's not that bad. It only happened a minute ago, I was going to tell you." She tried to explain, trying her hardest not to show any of the classic signs of lying.

Nicole was out of the car like a shot and without another word. She got to the front door before realising she didn't have a key and had to wait for her mum anyway.

She waited to be let into the house and went up to get a shower. She took off all her clothes apart from the diaper. She wasn't exactly sure how she was supposed to get it off. She tried pulling on the tapes but they did not come off easily. The only way she could get it off was by ripping the plastic, which is what she did.

After her shower she changed into her favourite pink striped PJs as they made her feel more comfortable. She then went downstairs. "Mum, I'm hungry" She told her. "What can I have?"

"Not really" She replied, being non specific about eating junk food.

Nicole put some chicken onto a plate and put it into the mictmrowave. She wastched it rotate slowly up until she saw her dad. "Oh hey dad!" Said Nicole. She really hoped he wouldn't start talking about her accidents.