LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Nicole carefully carried the snacks and drinks into the living room and placed them on the coffee table. She wanted to be extra careful not to drop anything to impress Mrs Brauen.

She looked up at her friends when they mentioned of a test.

Jennifer didn't notice the coke spill on her jeans, but she did see that she had spilled it all over the table, and she smiled thinking the kid looked so much more and more like a little girl.

However, putting the cushion no her lap actually drew suspicion, and after nearly half an hour of seeing the girl sit like that through another episode of the series, Jennifer couldn't stand it anymore.

"Nicole, my room now," she said sternly.

Nicole watched TV quite happily, she ate some of the snacks and drank her coke. It was nice just to spend time with her friends relaxing, she knew that the rest of the evenings this week would be consumed by studying for the upcoming test. She wanted to enjoy the free time while

Jennifer looked at the front of her pants, and she tsked at her.

"You peed your pants, again?"

She undid her jeans to check the girls panties, and felt her between her legs to make sure it was wet.

"I swear, honey, I don't know what to do with you.

Nicole shook her head, denying that she had an accident.

She jumped when Mrs Brauen felt between her legs and decided she was wet. "But I didn't pee my pants. I spilt coke on my lap" She told her quietly.

"No please don't put me in a diaper or call my mum. It wasn't an accident." She tried to explain.

She looked at the spot Mrs Brauen was telling her

Nicole felt better knowing that her friends wouldn't be aware of her diaper, which fitted snugly around her bottom. She certainly wouldn't be telling them about it and trusted that Mrs Brauen wouldn't either.

The first thing she noticed was how thick her diaper was on, she could no longer close her legs properly, or wear her own jeans apparently.

She moved so Mrs Brauen could get the sweats and she heard the diaper crinkle. "Does it have to be so noisey?" She asked, her tone winey. "Everyone will hear it." She felt so weird wearing a diaper and she could not see herself getting used to it.

Nicole nodded and smiled to show that she understood. She'd try to ignore the diaper but it would be tricky as it was so bulky and alien to her.

She walked with Megan's mum back to sitting room. The thick protection forced her legs to be parted and gave her a waddle. A waddle she noticed and thought everyone else would as well.

She sat back down without a word to her friends. She didn't want them to ask questions or comment on her second outfit change of the evening.

Nicole did her best not to move to prevent her diaper from crinkling and drawing attention to it. She watched the screen, "Um, did I miss anything?" She asked, referring to the TV show. She was not aware that Jennifer was speaking to her mum, she hoped that she wouldn't tell her.

The girls had finished their movie night, and before she knew it, NIcole's mom had come to pick her up.

She rang the doorbell.

Jennifer walked over to the door, and then she let Kate in.

Kate was NOT happy about seeing Anna there, but she didn't say anything.

"Mum!" Nicole was shocked to see her mum there. She looked at Anna and felt bad for her, her mum would not be happy to see her. Anna wasn't the one in trouble though, that was Nicole

The other girls waved goodbye to their friend and left.

In the car, Kate looked over at her daughter.

"I'm not that mad," Kate said.