LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Jennifer sighed and pulled the naked girl on her lap and she whispered in her ear.

"Honey, you wet your pants," she said trying to make it clear that this was reasonable.

Nicole moved from the bedroom to the bathroom as quickly as Mrs Brauen would let her whilst holding her hand, she was worried that one of her friends might see her naked en route and she definitely didn't want that to happen, or have them know that she was about to be given a bath by an adult! It was all very humiliating for Nicole.

Nicole blushed when she was praised for peeing in the right place. Now that she had started peeing she couldn't stop and she finished when there was no more pee left.

She didn't wipe as told

Nicole wasn't surprised that she didn't get her way yet again, Mrs Brauen was very good at getting her to do things she didn't want to do and making them seem like they were

Eventually, Nicole had been cleaned up, and Jennifer had her back in her room.

"Okay, I think for today, you are probably not going to be here much longer, so I'll let you wear a pair of Nicole's panties and jeans, but tomorrow, if you come over, you are going right into a diaper, okay?

"That's fine, I thought you would have started, I can catch up any time." She replied. Nicole paused for a second before replying to the questions. "Oh I'm fine. I just had a bath and got changed." She said, leaving out the embarrassing details, "And your mum had a chat to me. She's really nice, I didn't know she's a nurse." She said to Megan.

After missing the start of the program,

Nicole nodded and looked back at the TV. "Oh we just had a chat upstairs and she told me. That's why it took so long. I think she wanted to check I was okay." She said dismissively. She didn't want her friends to know that Mrs Brauen had undressed, bathed and redressed Nicole herself. On top of that, she was going to be diapered up until last minute.

She wondered if her clothes would be dry soon but didn't want to interrupt the programme anymore, the others were far more into it than she was. Nicole was struggling to keep up with the story line as her mind difted to thinking about the days events.

Nicole closed and locked the bathroom door behind her. She was in there for less than five minutes changing into her freshly laundered panties and jeans.

As they had just been washed, her jeans were cleaner than when she left her house earlier that day. Immediately she worried that her mum would notice that there were no longer the same