LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Nicole looked at Randy, he was much wiser than she was and seemed to have it together for an eight year old.

She shook her head, deciding to be honest with her little brother, "Most of the time it's an accident I couldn't help because there wasn't a toilet nearby." She lowered her voice,

Nicole smiled, glad Randy agreed that Angela wasn't so nice. "Well our parents think Angela is some angel." She tol him, "Every time I try tell on her they think I'm lying to protect Anna and I get in trouble." Nicole wanted to busy her hands while she spoke to Randy so she grabbed some of his spare lego and started building some kind of structure. She didn't know what it would be yet.

Nicole smiled at her little brother, "Yeah? You think it'll work?" Nicole asked, getting excited that she might be able to fool her mum into think the problem was resolved or, better yet, actually resolved. There were a few problems though. "You guys shouldn't be waking up in the middle of the night and getting out of bed, you need your sleep." Nicole said, trying to play the older sister for a moment after feeling demoted today.

"I don't know if mum will let me away without a diaper at night." She said, "But maybe I could suggest it?"

Nicole shrugged, she really did want to get this sorted whatever it took. She couldn't think of a better plan and decided to put her trust in Randy for once. "Okay, let's try it." She answered, "You do realise that mom will be mad at us all if she finds out though?" Nicole added. She carried on playing with Randy's lego and thinking about how the coming night was going to go. She hoped that Randy's plan works.

• 2 weeks later...

Nicole listened to Randys alaborate plan to make her parents believe she could stay dry through the night. Nicole nodded, wondering if this was going to work. "Okay, it can't hurt to try I suppose." She shrugged, "Although I think Randy should sleep with you Tom. Our parents wouldn't be happy if they found me sleeping naked next to him. They already get annoyed when he sneaks into my bed." Nicole added, "But otherwise let's try this plan. If it gets mum off my case for the time being then it will be worth it."