LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

It was a long pee and there was an awkward moment where Tom was waiting for her to finish. After a few seconds she was done.

Nicole was pushed into her chair, she felt her wet pants stick to her skin as she sat down.

"Woah! What are you doing?" She exclaimed as he started to unbutton her jeans. She quickly lowered her voice after Tom reminded her that her parents were just downstairs. "Sorry" She whispered, "But I can change myself."

Nicole groaned, "But I don't want you to see me naked." She said truthfully. There wasn't a great age difference between Tom and her, a year at most. When they were young children they had shared baths together and what not, but they were older now and Nicole didn't want him to see that area.

"Where are you going to hide them?" She asked curiously, shaking her head, "Fine, whatever, if it stops you telling mum and dad. I don't want 24/7 diapers either!"

Nicole couldn't laugh at her brothers ludicrous plan. She didn't think he was being serious, then, when he thought he actually might be, she sat up a little straighter. "Oh, right." She said, "Good plan bro."

She cringed when he called her a good girl and wiped her privates dry. She let him work the dry panties back up her legs, "I'm still the big sister no matter what." She reminded him. She didn't feel much like the older sibling and didn't do a very good job at protecting Tom, or Randy at that.

Nicole was put in her place by her brother, "Yes, I understand." She said meekly before she watched him leave. Nicole suddenly found himself indebted to her brother, he was now the one person who stood between Nicole and 24/7 diapering. She didn't want to fall out with him or do anything that might jeopardise the plan.

After he left the room, Nicole went over to her dresser and put some pants on as he had not done that yet. She hoped their parents wouldn't find Tom with the wet clothes before he had time to destroy them.

Nicole wondered what Tom was up to, locked away in the bathroom for so long. By the sounds of things he had changed his mind and not gone out inbthe mud to play.

Nicole decided to leave him to it. She to kept to herself until dinner then went downstairs.

"Mummm!" She moaned as she checked her so publicly. She made eye contact with Tom and blushed.

Nicole took her seat at the table, embarrassed at the tone her mum had set and shaming Nicole in front of everyone. She was tempted to boycott the family meal but she knew it wouldn't do her any favours in terms of being in trouble, and she was also very hungry indeed.

She started to scoop veg onto her plate. She kept herself quiet and didn't participate in any of the conversation going on around the table.

Nicole kept to herself, trying not to draw any attention to herself. She read the note Randy wrote then shook her head no. The truth of the matter was, if they sharred a bed, their parents would assume it was Nicole before Randy. And if it was Randy, they would assume he was copying bad behaviour from his big sister.

Aftera few mouthfuls, Nicole pushed her chair out then stopped. "Mum, dad, can I be excused?" She asked, "I have to use the bathroom." She didn't really, she just needed am excuse to leave the table and thought that was one they couldn't refuse.

"Okay, thanks." Nicole disappeared for between five to ten minutes. She went upstairs and used that bathroom. Whilst in there she spotted that Tom had hung her wet clothes out the window. Sure they were out the way but if they were discovered, Nicole would be in big trouble. She had a lot to lose trusting Tom.

Leaving her pants were they were for the moment, Nicole returned downstairs ten minutes later. "It's fine, you don't have to check me. I made it fine." She told her mum, hoping her word was enough.

Nicole yelped when her mum smacked her behind. She rubbed it before sitting back down, not daring to look up in case she made eye contact with anyone around the table. Already she could feel four sets of burning stares on her. "Sorry mum." She mummbled before picking up her fork again. Nicole didn't want to be grounded to her room on top of everything else.

She didn't want to be in trouble all the time, but couldn't seem to help it. At least Tom was supportive and helping her out on this one.

Nicole didn't dare say another word in case it provoked another scolding. She just ate her food.

After a rather quiet meal after that, Kate started to clear the dishes.

"You don't need to help with the dishes tonight," Kate told Nicole despite it being her turn to help.

After everyone had finished their meal, Nicole expected to clean up their plates, she even stood up to start the preparation but her mum stopped her. "I won't break anything." She mumbled but let Tom take over responsibility.

"Okay." Nicole answered Randy, and took his hand. They left the room and started upstairs. "What game do you want to play." Nicole thought it would be a good distraction after the awkward meal.

"Thanks Randy." Nicole said with a smile, sitting down and facing him. "Mum can be really tough when you get in her bad books." Nicole already knew that about her but she had never been in trouble like this before. She sighed. "I'm trying not to wet my pants anymore."

She puffed out her lips and looked around. "I dunno, they are your toys. What do you like playing with?" Nicole never played with het little brother anymore. She