LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Nicole settled down a little as her dad explained that she had no choice. The teenager thought it was incredibly unfair but if it had to happen then she'd rather get it over and done with than spend all evening, and possibly all night in her wet clothes.

"Fine!" She said, deciding that getting diapered now was her best option. "I can still use the bathroom, right?" She asked, making sure she wasn't expected to actually use the diaper she was being forced to wear as punishment. She could kill Angela for putting her in this situation but didn't want to tell on her and cause problems for Anna.

"Okay." She replied, not really keen on the idea of asking her mum if she had to use the diaper. She hoped she could catch her in a good mood and would still allow Nicole toilet privileges.

Ted got her privates wiped clean with a wet wipe, and then he taped a diaper around her middle for her before putting her in a night gown.

"Okay, baby.

Nicole sat up after the diaper was on and tried to get used to the bulge between her legs. It felt weird wearing the diaper and she knew that trying to sleep with it on was going to be difficult.

When Tom reentered the bedroom, Nicole pulled the night gown down as far as she could to try and conceal the diaper. She paused for a second before answering, "He put a - you know - on me." She said, getting up from her bed and waddled over to the door. There had been no waddling pre-diaper but the bulge forced Nicole's legs further apart than usual and affected her ability to walk normally. "I have to go talk to mum. I'll be back." Her eyes were watering a little but she wasn't crying.

Nicole managed the stairs without assistance despite the unfamiliar diaper, but she didn't do them with much panache. She took one step at a time, keeping her hand on the railing as she went. She looked like a little toddler learning the stairs by themselves, but she was pretty sure no one witnessed her.

She readjusted her night gown at the bottom of the stairs, feelung very self-concious that everyone could see her diaper. The dress itself, just about covered the diaper, but the bulge around her bottom was very pronounced.

She went into the kitchen and found her mum busy in there. "Mummm" She said quietly, but loud enough to be heard "Can I ask you a question please?" She shuffled slightly and looked at her feet.

Kate turned to her daughter and smiled.

"Yes, honey, you can ask if you are ready for the answer."

She smiled as she put the towel down.

"Do you want to talk at the table, or do you just want to ask something real quick?"

Nicole shook her head no, "Just quick I think." She said. Her mum looked to be in a good mood which could potentially play to Nicole's advantage. "It's just dad put a - you know - on me and well, I was wondering if I am still allowed to use the bathroom?" She gulped, finding the question difficult to ask.

Nicole nodded to show that she understood. It had not been the answer she had wanted, she didn't mind the diaper being on, she could probably get used to it, but she didn't want to use them for their intended purpose.

She went to speak again, so many questions and hesitations in her mind. "Is this just for tonight?" Was one, "If I have to go number 2 can I use the bathroom then?" Was the other.

(Sorry I misread)

"Oooh okay!" She said, realising what her mum was saying. "Sorry, I'm tired." She said good night to her mum and went back upstairs to her room. She was ready to pass out after the evening with her friends, and Angela and Bridget. So much had happened and now she found herself in a diaper. She blamed Angela for it.

She went back to her room, wondering if Tom would still be waiting for her.

Nicole smiled at Tom, "Yeah I'm fine." She told him, hugging him back although all too aware that he was touching her diaper. She pulled away shortly after, feeling uncomfortable being seen in a diaper by her more mature

Tom nodded and let her get into bed and left her room.

Some time in the middle of the night, however, Randy came into her room, and he crawled onto her bed.

Nicole slept like a baby that night, she had expected the diaper to disrupt her but it actually came to be comforting. She even wet it at some point in the night without realising. She didn't realise Randy joined her in bed either.

By morning, Randy was holding her around the waist, around her diaper, and her night top was completely up so when he woke up, he'd see she was in a diaper, and a wet one at that.

"Eh?" Nicole grunted, hearing voiced and rolling over. She saw both brothers at her bed. "What's going on? She asked sleepily. She had not yet realised her diaper was wet.

Randy walked over and put his hand on her wet diaper.

"You wet the bed again, sis," he started and Tom smacked him.

"Never ever touch her butt especially if she's wet.

Nicole saw her dad in the kitchen preparing breakfast. She knew then that it must be very early as he was usually long gone by the time she was downstairs.

She rubbed her eyes, "I'm feeling sleepy." She smiled, as a response to his question.

She looked at him, "Yeah." She answered, wishing she hadn't wet, "Is mum awake yet? She might get mad if I wake her up." She hoped she wasn't going to be in any trouble for using the diaper.