LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Nicole looked down as her mum scolded her about wetting her pants. She wanted to yell out the truth, that Angela had made her otherwise she was going to tell the whole school that Anna pooped her pants, but she didn't. Nicole didn't say anything back to her mum, she just nodded and went straight back upstairs.

She set her eyes on Anna who was laying down on her bedroom floor. She was reminded briefly, that Anna had it much, much worse than Nicole did.

"Don't ask." She said in response to her wet pants. She

"My stomach feels better, but I... I pooped a little bit in my panties, um... your panties, again," she said her face very red.

She decided not to ask about the wet pants.

"Really?" Nicole looked at Anna sympathetically, "I know I keep saying it, but I really am sorry! At least it sounds like you are over the worst." She told her, trying to be a supportive friend when she now had her own stuff to worry about.

This had been one of the worst days of Nicole's life and she would be happy to see the back of it. "I'll tell you what, I'm never having friends over at my house again." She said, "And definitely not Angela."

She gave a single "HA" in reaction to Anna's question, "You could say that. I think my mum is pretty angry with me, yeah." She said, "She told me not to change my pants because she wants my dad to see. I don't even know where he is." She fidgeted, sitting in wet pants was not the most comfortable thing.

"Okay, I'm sorry for continuously saying I'm sorry, I just feel really bad about this and... I don't know what else to say." She replied, taking Anna in her arms and giving her a hug.

"You notice it's always us. No one else seems to have any problems making it to the toilet in time." She wondered what Heidi and Megan were thinking. They had spent the entire time downstairs whilst Anna pooped her pants and Nicole peed her pants. She could see why her parents thought to blame Anna for this behaviour. "Do you think your mum will understand?"

"Oh yeah, I remember that." She replied, she could remember when Anna had wet her pants publicly at school. "We have to grow out of this at some point, right? Adults don't usually wet their pants. I haven't seen any, at least."

Nicole laughed, "Yeah probably." She said, "I reckon they will stay our friends though." Or rather, she hoped. She had no idea what Angela had been saying to them whilst they had been out of the room.

Eventually, Anna's mom came for her, and that left Nicole to be by herself in her room.

Tom came in on her, and he sat on her bed.

"I heard you peed your pants," he said.

Nicole said her goodbye's to Anna and remained in her room after she left, not wanting to see anyone whilst she was still in her soaked pants. With the exception of her little brother Tom who came in to give her an update. She forced a smile, "I thought as much." She replied, "It was part of a deal to protect Anna. But you can't tell mum or dad, okay?"

"It's complicated." She said to Tom, not wanting to go into too much detail about the laxatives to her little brother, she wasn't even sure if he knew what laxatives were for. "I just did something terrible to Anna earlier, and I had to protect her. It didn't have anything to do with mum's opinion of Anna."

She paused, "Of course I would do it for you as well, if I thought it would protect you!"

Tom shrugged as though he doubted it, though he would never ask her to do something like that anyway, so he would never find out.

"Well, anyway, mom is really mad at you for peeing your pants, you know.

"How angry?" She asked curiously, "What was she saying to dad on the phone? I know you like to listen in doorways, what did you hear?"

Suddenly the reality of this evening was sinking in. Everyone was going to go home, back to their normal

"What? Seriously. No. She can't do that." Nicole didn't know what to think at what her brother was saying. "I have to talk to her, make her change her mind." Nicole said.

"She told me to wait in my room." She said, "But - gah I want to go down and explain what happened."

Nicole found herself in a tight spot. "You're right. If I tell mum then it was all pointless right? And I won't be protecting Anna anymore." She replied, covering her head with her hands. "I don't know what to do. Mum is gonna diaper me and Angela's going to walk away the winner, yet again. This sucks." She said, suddenly wanting Tom to stay and her mum never to come upstairs.

"Tonight has been the worst night of my life." She said, "Honestly Tom, never have friends and enemies round your house at the same time. It will end in disaster."

Nicole couldn't think of anything worse than her 9 year old brother putting her in a diaper. There was a level of modesty she would rather maintain with him. "Oh, um, thanks, but no." She replied, "I appreciate the help but I'd rather mum diapered me." She said truthfully.

"Do you have any ideas for getting me out ofhaving to wear a diaper all together?" She asked, those were the ideas she wanted to hear most.

(Tom is 12, Randy is 9, though her point might be the same).

"Well, if mom changes your pants now, I don't know if we can do that at all," he said.

Nicole waited in her bedroom, she knew she would have to be very lucky to avoid a diaper this time especially after listening to her little brothers warning. She felt silly remaining in her wet clothes but kept herself busy by playing on her tablet, deciding it was better for her to cooperate and do as she was told by her mum rather than change. Nicole put her tablet to one side when her dad entered the bedroom, and listened to him.

She pouted as he told her off for wetting her pants, but changed to worry when he told her that she was not only being diapered, but he was the one to do it. "No, I don't want you to." She argued, trying to storm out of the room, only to be pulled back by him. There was no possible way she could overpower him. "But that's not fair, I don't want to be diapered, especially by you. I don't need to be punished!" She argued.