LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Nicole smiled at the mention of Megan and Heidi then frowned when she mentioned Angela and her gang. She rolled her eyes, "Mum I told you, Angela's not my friend, she's horrible. I don't want her here!" She insisted, "Heidi, Megan and I will probably watch a movie, but Angela is not invited to join us."

Nicole glared at her mum, "That's so unfair." She folded her arms and stropped. "Whatever." She followed her mum as far as the bedroom door, then, as soon as she was over the threshold, Nicole slammed the door shut behind her. She may have slammed it a little harder than she meant to

Being poor, Anna wouldn't have a tablet or a computer, and for a phone, she only had a landline, so while Nicole could communicate with Heidi on the tablet via internet, she couldn't reach Anna, and Megan's mom was pretty strict about her using her phone at home, and while she would let her take a phone call at home, she didn't like her using her phone all the time to play games or use the internet.

Nicole dumped the sheets in the laundry room then went to find fresh bedding. She chose a colourful set and made her bed with much difficulty. She was from a wealthy

Nicole smiled at the messages, it was reassuring to know that they were on her side. She kinda wanted to show her mum what they had said about Anna and Angela but she was worried it would turn her against Heidi and Megan rather than convince her of anything else. It was all to do with high society nonsense which Nicole didn't buy into.

"Okay see you later!" She messaged Megan.

"I know but I don't see it happening, she's even taken my phone so I can't speak to Anna."

Nicole started to get really bored cooped up in her bedroom. She went downstairs to see if she was allowed to watch TV for a little while.

Since Nicole was not technically grounded, or at least not yet, she was allowed to watch TV.

It would be several hours before her friends were due to come over, but Tom was already watching TV.

"You still mad?" he asked looking over at her.

Randy looked over at them, being in the chair, wondering what Tom was on about.

"She threw me out of her room earlier," he told Randy.

Nicole didn't interpret Tom leaving and taking Randy with him as a kind gesture. She assumed he was still mad about her kicking him out of the bedroom and didn't want to be around her anymore. Nicole frowned, "Randy you can stay and finish your show if you want to. I won't change the channel." She told him. "You don't have to do what Tom says all the time."

Nicole shrugged and changed the channel over to a reality TV show. She didn't pay much attention to her mum until she coughed. Nicole frowned at the news, "No it's okay!" She replied, she didn't want Anna to feel uncomfortable in her house. "I don't want her to come over here." Nicole knew Angela would bully her, and her parents would make Anna feel unwelcome and like a criminal who couldn't be trusted,

Nicole didn't argue with her mum, if Anna had already accepted the invitation then she would be doing more harm by disinviting Anna. Of course, Nicole would have already known had her phone not been taken away. She shrugged and went back to watching her show.

She glanced out of the living room window when the doorbell rang, instantly recognising Angela's mothers car. Nicole slapped her forehead with her palm, why was she the first one to arrive? An early at that. "OK I got it." Nicole called back to her dad.

She reluctantly went to the front door and opened it. She forced a smile. "Hi! Come in." Despite the smile, Nicoles tone was not enthusiastic.

Nicole rolled her eyes, walking to the sitting room and hoping that would answer Angela's question without having to make any verbal conversation. She turned on Angela, "Don't call her dirty." She barked back. "She's more welcome here than you are. Why did you even come?" Nicole hated that her parents expected her to get on with Angela when she disliked her so much. "And no she didn't wet her pants." Nicole lied to protect Anna.

"Fine, whatever." Nicole replied, "It's a deal." She thought she could handle Angela but wasn't so sure Anna could. "But if you say one unpleasant thing to her then the deals off."

"Well, you better not have to use the bathroom, because if you so much as disappear on me for even a moment, unless I choose to use the bathroom and I am the one that goes somewhere private, then the deal is also off, and I will make sure the whole house knows Anna is a dirty little thief.

Nicole didn't reply right away. She wasn't sure if Angela knew she had problems holding her pee. Up until recently Nicole had hidden the problem well, it hadn't been known about