LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Nicole wished she could go back to this morning and stayed off school sick. Today was turning out worse than yesterday for the teenager and yesterday was the worst day of her life. She wanted to hide away, not walk down the corridor with a girl, telling her to put herself in another embarrassing situation in front of all the kids who were in detention. "I think they'll understand. I mean, it's not like this happens every day." Her peer rather annoyingly reminded her of that.

Nicole could feel her mess mushing against her skin as she walked and made her feel disgusting, there was also an unpleasant squelching sound which she tried to ignore. She looked at the girl, "I didn't know I had to go before, did I? And that was my first detention, no one told me about the two hour rule." She told her, "So don't call me stupid. I couldn't help it."

She got to the nurses door and knocked, "Well, thanks, see you later." She told the girl, hoping she would leave now.

Nicole was annoyed that this girl invited herself into the nurses office and explained on Nicole's behalf, but she didn't say anything. Nicole was more interested in getting cleaned up and into fresh clothes which didn't smell.

She nodded at the nurse to show she understood, "Sorry, I didn't think I would make it so much worse." She replied, feeling like a hopeless little kid who couldn't get themselves cleaned up.

She went with the nurse into a private room with a bath which looked all too inviting. While the nurse ran the bath, Nicole had no choice but to start undressing, normally she might've made a fuss but the less time spent in messy pants, the better. She tried to contain it as best she could but it was so bad inside her pants

Nicole felt that all modesty was lost as the nurse removed Nicole's remaining clothes. Had she thought she didn't need the help, she would have fussed, but Nicole was a complete mess and trying not to spread it. She jumped when the nurse wiped her bottom and other areas before she sat down in

The nurse came back in and she smiled.

"I have this for you to wear," she showed her a diaper and a skirt.

"You can wear these until your mom comes, and I had to get you a pink shirt too, because your shirt got some of your mess on it."

She shook head.

"This is really ridiculous that you pulled down your pants at school when you knew you already pooped on yourself.

Nicole gave in quite quickly to the diaper, if there really was nothing else to wear then she would prefer it to commando. It wasn't like she had never worn one before but she hated that she couldn't put them on herself.

She felt very self conscious when the headmaster came in though. She didn't have much to say to him or the time to say anything before he was gone.

She noticed the nurse sigh

• Like 1

Nicole slept surprisingly well for where she was and didn't notice the time pass. She woke when her mum shook her awake and she smiled at her, then frowned, reminding herself she was in trouble.

Deciding that this was a conversation best had in private, Nicole started to get up. That's when she realised the diaper was wet. "Can I get changed before we go?" She asked, signalling to the diaper.

Nicole didn't imagine she'd ever be happy to receive a diaper change but when her mum returned with a fresh diaper, Nicole felt better for it. She did as she was told and lay down, although she did feel a little uncomfortable

"I know, mum." Nicole replied, it's not like she would forget today in a hurry. "I told the teacher I had to go but they wouldn't let me, not until it was too late!" She tried to explain, hoping her mum would understand, she already knew Nicole had a hard time trying to hold it sometimes.

She tried to ignore her mum changing her but it was kind of hard to pretend she wasn't there, changing her diaper.

"But I'm not lying! That's what happened." Nicole argued back. She looked at the two notes and frowned, she had forgotten about them. "But I didn't write either of those notes." She moaned, "They aren't even in my handwriting."

"Mum, come on?" She said, "I don't have anything to do with those notes, one is even signed by Angela." She said, pointing at her signature, "Anna hasn't done anything I need to protect her from."

"You don't believe me?" Nicole was actually quite sad that her mum would choose to disregard her daughters word.

"I reckon it was Angela and her gang." She didn't 'reckon', she knew it was them! It couldn't be anyone else.

Nicole was getting annoyed at her mum now, she couldn't see Angela doing any bad when Nicole constantly had run-ins with her. "But mum, I said Angela and her gang. Someone else could have written it for her." She said. Nicole didn't know if there was any truth in her accusations but since Nicole knew she was innocent, she thought Angela must be guilty somehow.

"I told you, I was trying to get out of detention but the teacher wouldn't let me leave." She repeated, "I wanted to clean myself up afterwards but it didn't exactly go to plan." She shook her head, her mum obviously didn't want to believe her daughter would poop her pants at school without a motive.

"Can we go home now?" She moaned, wanting to get out of school and never return with any luck.

Her mom sighed.

"Honey, you've never pooped your pants at school before, so how can I believe you just went on yourself because a teacher asked you to wait until class was over?