LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

"Well, I can see by your stance that you don't want to do anything I say, so forget it," Angela smirked as she started back towards the group.

"I'm sorry Angela." Nicole said quietly, she didn't need to admit aloud that it had been her idea, it was pretty obvious it was.

Nicole groaned, she was no stranger to peeing her pants but she had never had to do it deliberately before. She listened to Angela, wondering what it was going to be like doing everything she asked for one whole week to protect Anna, she knew how twisted Angela

Nicole hummed, somehow she couldn't see her mum believing that Nicole simply misjudged her toilet time given her reputation. Maybe she would if Nicole wasn't known to have accidents, but unfortunately, she was. "It's fine, I'll do it." She said walking away from her nemesis to help her friend. She was not looking forward to going back downstairs.

She knocked a second time on the bathroom door, this time getting a little worried. "Anna, can you hear me?"

"Yeah, you can come in," Anna said her face still red and her stomach hurting.

"I was just trying to finish some more stuff that came out when you called just the moment before," she said in a very low voice.

Nicole nodded, opening the bathroom door slowly and stepping inside. She closed and locked the door behind her. The scene before her was not as horrific as it had been on her last visit. From what she could tell, Anna was over the worst.

Nicole frowned at her Mexican friend who was blaming herself for what had happened. "Anna, don't be so hard on yourself, this isn't your fault. You should be blaming me for being so stupid. You even warned me not to try get Angela and I didn't listen to you. I'm really, really sorry!" Nicole really did feel guilty about her actions. She thought about telling Anna about being blackmailed by Angela but decided against it, her friend had enough on her plate right now.

"Are you feeling a little better at least?" Nicole asked, setting the fresh clothes she had picked out on the side. "You should shower and get changed into these. I'll fetch a black bag for those -" She glanced at her soiled outfit. Nicole was about to leave when she remembered something else. "Oh, and my mum knows your sick. She told me to fetch her if you didn't make it to the toilet in time." Nicole hesitated, "I won't tell her anything though, if you don't want me to."

"Alright, I'll ask her to call your mum." Nicole agreed, thinking that was probably for the best. Angela would just continue to give Anna a hard time if she carried on messing herself. Nicole had spiked the drink with a lot of laxatives after all, Anna could be going for quite a while.

Nicole went downstairs and got a bin bag for Anna's

"Umm okay" She went back upstairs and relayed the instructions back to Anna, making her feel at ease by telling her, her mum was on the way. "Um, but one last thing. My mum only wants you to wear panties in case you don't make it again. She doesn't want you to ruin any more clothes." She finished. Nicole felt really bad for Anna, she almost wanted to admit that it was all her fault but she knew she would be in big trouble, so she didn't.

Nicole watched Anna lay on the floor and frowned, "Sorry about my mum." She said, "I bet you never want to come to this house ever again, you got a really raw deal tonight. I hope you don't hate me after tonight."

Nicole frowned, "Well you should be mad, it's not fair on you." Nicole watched her run off to the bathroom again and sighed.

She decided to wait for her to return, she didn't dare go downstairs in case she saw Angela again. It was getting late and she was running out of time to do as she asked before everyone started to leave.

Anna came back after a few minutes and she laid down again.

"I made it," she whispered.

Angela was starting to think Nicole was avoiding the task at hand, so she went up to check on her.

"Hey, Nikki.

Angela watched as the movie neared the end.

"Well, it's too bad Anna is sick," Angela told everyone in the room pausing just enough time for Nicole to know that she was about to tell them what happened to the poor girl.

"No she doesn't want anyone to see her, she told me." Nicole knew she was running out of time and knew it was now or never. She pulled a strange face, closing her left eye as she tried to focus on wetting her pants. It was near enough impossible at first, but once she started a little, it was like the flood gates were opened and she begun to pee her pants, she couldn't stop the flow once it had started. Her entire crotch area grew darker and pee started to run down her legs and down to her bottom, leaving a puddle on the carpet where she was sitting. She turned red, blushing, before looking up at Angela and giving her a puppy dog look. "It's done." She said, hoping she would know what she meant and no one else.

Nicole blushed, "Yes." She answered quietly, not even baring to look back at Heidi and Megan, she didn't want to see the look on their faces.

She groaned, but didn't argue. She let Angela pull her up, showing everyone her soaked crotch. She had flooded her pants.

Angela marched her into the kitchen and found Kate.

"Nicole peed her pants watching the movie," she told her. "I think she was so into the movie, she did it on purpose."

Kate frowned and turned on Nicole.

"Why?" she asked her.