LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Anna nodded.

Somehow, they had gotten by her without her noticing them.

Then Anna started to dress out for PE.

Her old tennis shoes was reason for scorn by other kids.

Nicole started running round the gym but noticed Anna struggling to keep up. She slowed down to allow her an opportunity to catch up. She had not heard Angela call Anna a fatso.

If she had not held herself back, Nicole who would've usually been one of the first to complete the curcuit, instead she came

Nicole stood next to Anna. She hoped they were put on the same team as she expected Anna to be lousey and she could cover her on the same team, it was the least she could do after Anna had covered her loads of times before, most recently in the car when she peed her pants.

Nicole had played volleyball once before so sort of knew the rules. She listened to what the coach was saying to see if she could pick up any pointers.

The coach put Angela, Nicole, Anna, Megan, Heidi, and Amy on the same team.

Angela thought she would use this opportunity to make Anna out to be a lot worse than she normally was, and maybe Nicole too, if she got in her way.

The whistle blew and everytime Anna went for the ball, Angela called "Mine!" before Anna had a chance and then missed on purpose bumping into her even when it was obvious that Anna should have been the one to get it.

"Get out of the way, clumsy!" Angela yelled at Anna.

At first, Anna just thought she made a mistake.

Nicole shrugged off Angela's reply and went and sat with Anna. She tried to cheer her up and be a friend. She also watched Angela playing victim in front of the teacher. "Man she is such a drama queen. I hope the coach doesn't take her seriously, my mum would not be happy if it got to her." She didn't think that it

Anna nodded sheepishly, but Angela was still talking to the teacher, and when she was done, both Anna and Nicole were about to be in trouble.

The teacher walked straight over to the girls, and he gave the come here impolite finger wiggle, and she had that stern teacher look.

"You two will go to the office, right now.

Nicole looked at the teacher in disbelief, "Bullying! We weren't -" She was interrupted and wasn't given an opportunity to explain herself, "She was-" Nicole sighed, "Whatever, come on Anna." Nicole hoped that in the office they would let them have the chance to explain.

Nicole stormed out of the gym in

The office lady shook her head and pointed at a chair by the principal's office.

"I'm not the one you have to convince, and you are lucky at that, since you were nearly kicking the door down, young lady.

Nicole folded her arms and took a seat. She was so angry at Angela that she didn't notice what state Anna was in. It wasn't until she got a whiff of urine that she instinctively assumed she had

"That is NOT what happened." Nicole said, forgetting her place and getting angry with the administrator, Angela had this habit of winding up Nicole enough that she would get herself into more trouble but the administrator should be impartial, she hadn't even been in the gym when this all started. "We didn't do anything wrong. Especially Anna, she just needs to get cleaned up."

Anna looked up at her scared to move.

Eventually, she trusted her friend and started to walk out of the office with her.

"You girls are going to get it," the administrator called after them.

The girls were gone.

The halls were eerily empty and Anna felt like a thief sneaking through a forbidden building as they made their way back to the lockers for clean clothes.

"I'm sorry I wet my pants," she sniffled.

Nicole quickly left the office and went with Anna back to the changing rooms. She heard the administrator call after them. "Urgh what a class A bitch!" Nicole said.

"Honestly, you are talking to someone who does it so often that certain people think I should be in diapers. You do not need to apologise." They got back to the locker room which was vacant. "Give me a second, I have to pee." They couldn't have two wet girls walking about.

She returned a short time later, "Do you need some help getting changed?"

Nicole looked back at her when she said she was ready. "Okay, I don't think you should take those with you though." She referred to the soaked clothes. "Maybe leave them in your locker."

"Okay, are you ready to get yelled at by the principle?" Asked Nicole, "At least we can do it dry!"