LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies In A Nudist Camp

this is the same topic dude...just look at the original poster...

I would think that Rosie combined the two topics or something after Repaid's post. Like Silent AB started a new thread for it. I can't confirm this though, because I wasn't around much yesterday so didn't see if it was a separate thread.

Edit: Dolly was around yesterday, and she had told me that I was right.

I was a member of the American Sunbathing Association when stationed at Orlando during my navy tour. What was stressed was family wholesomeness. Being single and in my early twenties, they had doubts about me too. To the point: women could wear panties or bating suit bottoms anytime but were more or less expected too when having their period. Clothing was optional, only shoes were mandatory --- for tennis. A person totally incontinent would have been expected to wear a diaper. Partiallly incontinent, diaper optional. One was expected to have a towel along with onself most times for sanitary reasons if one was to sit in snackbar chairs or sun lounges. Lying naked in thick lush lawn is totally sensual, but there were still bugs; towels were for comfort too. Flaunting a diaper would not have been accepted. I felt so wonderfully totally free there. Would reccommend anytime. Being seen naked is NOT the same as being seen in a diaper. One needs to show proper attitudes.

So I CAN go? I'd just be expected to wear a diaper?

• 7 months later...

The nudist camp in Orlando that ( babylin ) was talking about Is Cypress Cove, it's one of the oldest nudist camps in the country.

Cypress Cove Nudist Resort & Spa

4425 Pleasant Hill Road

Kissimmee, FL 34746

Toll Free (888) 683-3140

Local (407) 933-5870

Fax (407) 933-3559

Email: Relax@cypresscoveresort.com

To resolve this post once and for all would be to contact them and the association listed below

Erich Schuttauf is the executive director of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR)

Mailing Address

American Association for Nude Recreation

1703 North Main St. Suite E

Kissimmee, FL 34744

Tel: 800/TRY-NUDE

Tel: 407/933-2064

Fax: 407/933-7577

Email

try-nude@aanr.com

The best way would be to actual call these people and ask them, forget all the forum bull with the wrong name etc.

Though I think it would be wrong of them to refuse to admit people who have incontinence and truly need diapers, I think it would be equally wrong for someone to claim they are incontinent just so they can (1) be seen in their diapers or (2) see others nude and not be seen.

This is what I have complained about before...people who want to force their fetish-hobby upon others really make everyone (both AB/DL and incontinent) look bad. They really make themselves look bad.

As for me, I could handle going to a nudist camp if I was in remission and diaper-free, but in diapers? Ugh. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb!

I dont know where they are, but I do know that some of the nudist camps in fl/ga at least allow 'nudist colthing' because the store that my ex used to work at sold the clothing - they were vvarious styles of flaps (mainly to prevent a painful sunburn down there) and some 'wraps' that could be wrapped around and tied or... tied diaper style.

It was my understanding from the people that I met that most of the nudist are like this - its not about being 'naked' its about being natural and close to nature.

Also, for the AB experience you culd rent a cabine on a park and bring along several AB/DL friendly people and as long as its isolated enough you can lay out, walk around and just 'be'. I've done this by just going out in the woods and we put up a tent - but thats here in Georgia.

BTW- being incontinent - there s nothing better than wadding/playing around in a natural stream - I absolute love that because it feels so free.