LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Im Samantha

Guest little_pamper_girl_samantha

Guest little_pamper_girl_samantha

Hi everyone i just wanted to start by introducing myself. My name is Samantha, im 24 years young and i just love wearing my diapers. It all started when i was 6 years old, i was a constant bedwetter and was placed back into diapers until i was 14. At 15 i started wearing again because i missed and thought about em constantly and began training to wet myself on purpose until i became incontient (Sp?). My favorite thing to do is wet my diapers because i love the warm feeling
:)
I hope to meet like minded people and i was told that this is a good place to go by someone i know in my class who would like to remain un-named. Anyways thats my intro and i hope to meet lots of friends soon! If you would like to know a little more about me, you can read my profile @ profiles.yahoo.com/little_pamper_girl

Hi everyone i just wanted to start by introducing myself. My name is Samantha, im 24 years young and i just love wearing my diapers. It all started when i was 6 years old, i was a constant bedwetter and was placed back into diapers until i was 14. At 15 i started wearing again because i missed and thought about em constantly and began training to wet myself on purpose until i became incontient (Sp?). My favorite thing to do is wet my diapers because i love the warm feeling
I hope to meet like minded people and i was told that this is a good place to go by someone i know in my class who would like to remain un-named. Anyways thats my intro and i hope to meet lots of friends soon! If you would like to know a little more about me, you can read my profile @ profiles.yahoo.com/little_pamper_girl

Hi Samantha nice to meet you. I am also on yahoo at babycw3@yahoo.com

Welcome to DD. Hope you have many happy adventures. I definitely agree to liking the feeling of a newly, or continually wet diaper. Will have to get my cloth ones into the wash tommarrow. Anyway, have fun as life is to short.

Welcome, welcome ^^

You're going to make some of the people envious that you were able to train yourself to be incontinent. I personally like having a choice, despite liking the feeling of having a wet (or dry, for that matter)diaper on.

Hope you meet many new friends here!

• 4 months later...

Hi, your intro intro sounds almost to good to be true! I will definately check out your profile! I hope that we can become friends! hope to hear from you!