LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course you will. As soon as mommy gets out of time out, she'll move back to our town and you'll get to see her everyday."

"I don't think it would be good for you to see her in that environment until you're older. But we can write her letters and you can draw a picture for her"

"Well mommy got weally mad when i had accidents so i dont want you to be mad at me" as i sit there for a bit as nothing really happens the pressure of having to go potty on demand so far has been one of the hardest parts of potty training as i sit and waait

*sways back and forth "no potty daddy i wanna see big bird! and can i see my surprise now please?"

"We can go play in the park after dinner. In fact we should start getting ready for that"

*i go over and start setting up the pizza ingredients*

"Ok so tonight we're going to make our own pizzas"

"I have 1 for you and 2 for me"

"You take the spoon and spread the tomato sauce.

"Ok here you go."

"There's a superman t-shirt to match your new superman underwear, which youll wear later when you can keep your pull ups dry.

There's a night light so you can see at night if you need to go potty. But I don't we'll start night time training just yet.

I smile but seeing everything and hug you tight "I wove it daddy you are da bestest daddy ever!!! Can I wear supermen please please!!!!" Bouncing up and down on the bed clapping my hands and hugging you again "i wife you daddy I wanna be a really good big boy for you daddy" as I keep hugging daddy excited about how nice daddy is and how much better hints are here

I take your hand following you to the master bathroom as you get the cushion on it and I practice sitting on it and getting comfy with it my feet dangle which I don't like being so hi but I smile at you and giggle as the timer goes off on the stove "daddy daddy issa issa"

I get put in my high chair and a bib so I don't mess up my clothes and drink water from m supermen sippy cup as I've never had salad before I don't know what it is so I nod my head agreeing to it.

*tskes a bite of it and makes an icky face and pushes the plate away "I don't wike it daddy it icky as I chug my water trying to get the taste out of my mouth

"That's because you ate the lettuce without any dressing on it. Here let me get some dressing for your salad.

*pours some ranch on your salad

You can have your pizza after you finish your salad. You need to eat your vegetables so you can grow up big and strong."

"Ok you can have your pizza now"

*I bring the pizzas over on the cookie sheet with a knife and I bring you some apple juice*

"Here's your juice. I put it in a sippy cup this time but eventually we're going to use them less at home and more for travel. I'll get you some superman cups with no top"

*I slice our pizza into small pieces*

Here you go

*I serve us both pizza*

"After dinner I want you can take a potty break. Especially with all this juice. Then I'll give you a bath then we'll have a little time before bed"

"But you said we could go play at the park daddy" as j start to eat my pizza smiles big "mmm I wove my pissa daddy!!" As I eat it while drinking down my juice as well enjoying myself.

as I eat I start o squirm my legs kicking a little urgently but struggling between needing to go potty right now but enjoying eating and not wanting to stop. I cross my legs trying to hold it in