LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

I'm trying to hold it in as i struggle with my pants and pull ups having ms.emily help me as I dribble a little in my pull up but as soon as I get to sit on the potty there's a loud hissing as I go potty and sigh relieved that I made it. I clap my hands "wool wool I did it! I did it!"

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ok. Lots of our little ones have to go after their nap. But ok"

*Daddy rings the doorbell*

"There's your daddy. I just have to have him sign you out and you can go."

*I answer the door to let him in*

*He picks you up and we start talking*

Miss Emily: "he did great today. He used the potty and only had 1 accident. One thing I would suggest is a potty chart, so you can see his progress. We will start one here for him the next day he's

*as you drive I suddenly realize that I need to go my post nap potty as I bounce "daddy daddy I gotta go pee pee!" As you drive and I'm trying to hold it in as much as possible knowing I'm in trouble for not going potty after nap time

As daddy pulls up the house I can't hold it anymore and I have another accident "uh oh I sorry"

"Ohh will I wike it daddy?" A little confused but tempted to look inside but I take it to my room and place it on my bed and come back out playing more on the floor around daddy's feet while he puts away things to big for me to reach

*I put the rest of the food in the fridge*

"That's all the food. Thanks for being such a good helper"

"I'm sure you'll like your surprises. They're for you"

"I can give you a 1 cookie for helping,or 2 if you go sit on the big potty when the timer goes off in 30 minutes when the timer goes off. Which do you want?"