LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

I come over and Hold my arms up for help in my chair sighing as taking potty breaks is a lot of work already missing my diapers and pull ups where I didn't have to worry about it so much"daddy why do I gotta use da potty? I wove my diapee"

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yea i wike da potty daddy it's just a lot of work and it makes my head hurt and makes me sweeps" as I rub my forehead as I have a headache from thinki about when and if I need to go potty. I start eat my Mac and cheese making a mess as I struggle using my fork and give up instead using my hands to dig in and eat as I shove food in my face

I look under the table and see the puddle.

"Oh geez. buddy I was just about to take you to the potty after we finish eating. You have to try to hold it."

"It's not problem, i'll get some towels and clean this up."

*I go get towels and I start talking about the plans for training tommorow*

"I think tommorow I'm going put you in your cloth training pants, and I'm going to put the timer on for every 30 minutes. And we can't leave the house, so I'll have to order in"

*I clean you up and wipe the floor*

"Come on. Lets go take your bath"

"But daddy I wanna go pway at the park tomorrow...pwetty pease daddy" as I hold your hand following you to the bathroom. I lift my arms up as you help me in the tub and I splash around with my toys and ply with bubbles letting out a few yawns as it gets late but more focused on playing

"I'm sorry, but you're not making much progress using the potty. and sometimes you refuse to try at all"

"We'll see about it in the afternoon after your nap. If you go everytime I say and you pee or poop in the potty 2 times, then we can go to the park."

*gets you out of the bath brings you to your

"I am trwing daddy it's just weally weally hard!" I start getting upset not having a full meltdown but still tearing up and sniffling that you think I'm not

"I wanna twy my pull up daddy please....can teddy sweep in bed too pwesse daddy?" As I stay wrapped in a towel and point to the pjs I wanna wear as it's the one with the cartoon animals on them "can I wear dat one" as I suck my thumb

"I know you're trying buddy. You did a good job on your first day. And with the new house I know it's a lot to get used to. Sometimes I forget you're only 2"

"Of course teddy can sleep with us. Let's go get him."

*we go to your room. you grab your teddy, and I grab a pad to protect the bed*

"Okay, that's everything. Let's go to the bathroom and brush your teeth"

I yawn but say ok as I hold your hand and go to my little potty since it's easier to use for me right now. I let go of your hand try to pull my pull ups and pjs down on my own struggling a little and getting frustrated "dadda help!"

I sit down on it for a bit with teddy as I play with him keeping myself busy and distracted as nothing happens since I'm pretty empty from just going potty at dinner "I don't have to go daddy. can I go to sweep now pleas"

And a baba!"

"OK you can have one for tonight. i'd hate to break your routine, especially on your first night in a new place. but you can only have it at night. and you can't just wear a pull up. we're going to have to protect the bed better"

"stay here. I'll go make it"

*goes in the kitchen to make the bottle. while it's in the microwave I go your room and get 2 pairs of training pants, an inner soaker layer and a pair of plastic pants*

*grabs the stuff. goes back to the kitchen to get the bottle and brings it to you*

* while you drink I lift you up and put the 2 pairs of training pants and plastic pants on you*

"There we go. now youre ready for sleep"

I smile sucking my bottle and holding teddy bear in my arms feeling a lot better now. The training pants and plastic pants thick making it hard to move around as i squirm a little trying to get comfortable with all the extra layers.

*I wake up disoriented*

"You tried to go potty by your self? That's impressive. I'm sorry I should've had a night light for you. Usually you use the potty all the time during the day and then you start training at night.I'll get one when we go to the store. And next time I'll put your potty chair by your bed, so if you need it you can go."

"I'm very proud of you. Do you want me to change your training pants now or wait until morning?"

"can you change me now pwease daddy i dont wike wet puw ups" as i hold my arms up for you "can i have sticky for twying too pwease daddy i trwy weally hard but coouldnt find da potty" as i hug your neck letting you carry me since im too tired since its the middle of the night

"OK I'll change you now. just stay here while I get the supples"

*I go to your room and get another pair of training pants and a soaker layer*

*I take off your pants and take off your wet training pants. I put the new ones on. and replace your plastic pants aND pajama bottoms*

"there you go. stay here. I'll go get your candy."

*I take your wet training pants and put them in the washing machine*

*I come back and hand you a piece of candy*

"here you go. finish it before you go to sleep"

I smile big and enjoy my candy "tank you daddy" as I eat my candy and yawn again getting tucked back into bed I fall asleep immediately exhausted. I stay asleep through the night easily so tired from the long day. I hug my teddy bear and suck my thumb through the night staying dry through the rest of the night and through the alarm that goes off for daddy