LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile and try hard to be a good boy like you asked me to be wanting to make you happy. I start to feel tired as this is usually when I take my nap. I rub my eyes and reach for you "daddy I sweepy" starting to fuss and get a little cranky. Also feeling a slight

I stay asleep taking a nice long nap as the past few days have been so busy I haven't slept much. But I'm suddenly woken up by a very full bladder. This is my first time in the apartment so I lol around confused crossing my legs tight bouncing up and down as I scream out "daddy!!!!! Potty!!!

I come to get you.

"Ok. Let's go-

*checks you*

"Well it looks like you already went. And that's ok. Come on I'll show you around"

"Here's your room, daddy's room, another bedroom, the kitchen, and the family room. And here's the potty room. It has a soft potty ring for little kids so you don't fall in. I'll let you put superman stickers on it later"

*I take your wet pull up off and clean you up leaving you naked from the waist down*

"We're going to play a game. From now on when you're home, you won't wear any bottoms. That'll make it easier for you to go potty. Evenatually well go with the training pants, and if you can stay dry you can wear your new superman undies. Superman doesn't like to be wet, so you have to keep him dry"

"Now everytime you pee or poop in the potty you get 5 m&ms. If you stay dry a whole week, we'll go out for ice cream and you can get all the toppings you want"

"I'm going to set a timer, and it'll go off every hour: to you that's one sesame street. And every time it goes off I want you to sit on either your potty or the big potty, even if you don't feel like you have to go. If you sit on the potty everytime, I'll give you 2 m&m's. If you go, I'll give you 5"

"This might be a little much for you right now, but I promise you'll get used to it. Now I know you just went pee pee in your pull up, but I want you to try to sit on the potty right now"

I look up at you listening to everything you just said as its a little bit overwhelming hearing all the new rules wondering what's so bad about using a pull up as it feels like going potty is a lot of work but hearing that i

I smile and watch an episode of Sesame Street as i eat my sandwhich and sip my apple juice as I clap and sing along. I play with wearing my superhero shirt and come back asking for more juice all the playing around making me thirsty not really knowing yet how apple juice goes right through me normally

I go back to Sesame Street dancing and singing along while drinking juice and eating crackers as seasame street is one of my favorite shows. My bladder gets full and just as the show is finishing the timer goes. Knowing I have to sit on the potty but wanting to watch another episode. "Daddy daddy I wanna watch more please" hoping you'll forget about the potty timer

"ok your show's over. let's take a potty break. and I could use one too. let's try the big potty in the potty room. I'll get your m&ms"

*I grab your hand, and walk you to the potty*

"here's a stool to step up so can reach."

*I show you how to step up and turn around*

I still look at you a bit worried about using the big potty as I look at you "promise I won't fall daddy?" As I hold onto the sides and sit down on the potty holding you as my feel flail in the air as I try at first and nothing happens "see daddy I don't hafta...." As I suddenly start to pee and use the potty as I look down "daddy daddy wookky I go pee pee!!"

I smile and start to stack blocks as I sit on the floor giggling and having a good time with daddy as I stack the blocks higher and watch them come down as I giggle and clap my hands. I waddle over "I wove you daddy"