LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand on my tippy toes and put the plate on the counter and cups and reach up needing help in my booster chair as I eat my hamburger a bit messy eating and chewing loudly "nom nom nom" as I eat most of my salad too "aww done daddy now we go see auntie?"

I take your hand as you help me get my shoes on and tie them for me. I hold your hand knowing that I'm not allowed to let go as I hold teddy in my other hand with thumb in mouth as we walk in the cool breeze looking at things and pointing "puppy, kitty...." As daddy lets me walk off my extra energy after dinner and I start to hold my arms up wanting to be carried too tired and sleepy to walk anymore

*I put you to bed and pack a few things for myself and go to bed*

*I wake up early get dressed. I check on you and you start stirring around*

"Good morning, champ. Are you ready to see your Auntie? Let's go sit on the potty."

*We go about our morning routine and I decide to put a diaper on you right before we leave*

"Ok, I'm going to put a diaper on you for the drive. We're going to stop along the way. if you need to go, I want you to try"

*I put on a movie for you. Then I drive for an hour. I stop to get gas and a few snacks. I offer to take you to the potty because I have to go, but you refuse. I put you on anyway because I don't know where the next one will be. I drive for another half hour and we arrive at Auntie Chris's house. She runs out to greet us. She hugs you and gets you out of your seat while I unpack*

Aunt Chris:"Is that Jamie? How are you? You got so big. Come on in.

Mikey, he looks just like you"

"Thanks. And you know it's Mike now"

AC:"I forgot. You're all growed up now. You have a kid and all. Come on in and get settled. I can't wait for you meet my fiance

You hold me on your hip as even though a lot of people are friends and close family i haven't seen any of them since I was an infant. I'm being incredibly shy and quiet even more so than normal just feeling uncomfortable in my new settings as some of your cousins and family come and hug you and kiss my head "aww he's such a big handsome boy" as I blush red starting to squirm and cry.

*I play with you for a few minutes. Then we go back downstairs. Some of your cousins want to play with you, so you go off with them. They're 4, 7 and 12. Aunt Chris tells everyone to go wash up for lunch. So I pick you up. I take you last so you can see the potty in your new environment, but I don't force you to go. We wash our hands and I set up your plate at the kiddie picnic table, and tuck a napkin in your shirt*

AC:"When you're done with lunch and put Jamie down for his nap, come find me. I have something important to ask you"

• 6 months later...

James stayed asleep really tired from the long day of traveling. He wet his pull up as well too sleepy to wake up or try to make it to the potty. Chris follows mikey to the guest room "aww he's soo adorable"

James blushed red lookin down when he realized he was wet too "daddy....I made a uh oh..." as he rested his head on mikes shoulder wrapping his ar,s around his dads neck.

some of the younger cousins run over "uncle mike! Uncle mike! Can James come play now please?" Just knowing he's awake.

this makes James blush again and try hiding his face in his daddy's shoulder

James shook his head no only wanting to stay with Mikey "I don't hafta go and I wanna be wif daddy" jams sucked his thumb, it had been a long day for him and he was shy so all he wanted to do was be close sit Mikey

James rubbed eyes tired and still a bit uncomfortable since he was in a new place although he did like the Mickey Mouse potty and he went over and sat on it for a little but even though he didn't have to go.

"Aunt cwis I don't haftsa go potty" as he held his arms up ready to get off. It was hard for James to stay in one place for long and wanted to have his teddy bear with him. He wanted to be a good boy for aunt cris and daddy but using the potty was too hard for him