LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be a big boy and try going potty but I still don't feel good and know it's probably better to be in a diaper "diappe daddy pwease"

i cough a little but I'm at least able to eat all the apple sauce this time and you let me watch cartoons sucking my thumb and under my blankie

*I have a good time with you at the pond. Then I take you back home. Since you're feeling better I serve you a hotdog and applesauce for dinner. I give you a sippy cup of juice and some more cherry flavored medicine. Then I run you a bath and ask if you'd like to sit on the potty while I get the waster right, but I don't pressure you*

I'm feeling better now and seeing the running water is helping with pushing that urge as I sit on my potty and pee a lot from all the juice I've been drinking today as you put a sticker on my chart as I'm one away from a special treat.

*i play in the tub with my boat toys and play with the bubbles as I get cleaned up and

*I sleep through the night and cough and sniffle as i dont have a fever but still a little bit sick. I wake up in the morning with my diaper soaked and as i realzie i need to go potty i try to get out of bed but im still so tirred and weak i start to poop my diaper as i start to feel really bad

"It's ok little guy. let's go get you changed. You're still a little sick, but I want you to try to use the potty today"

*I change you into another diaper and start cooking breakfast while you watch paw patrol on tv.

I serve you sliced fruit, eggs, bacon and a waffle cut up into squares. I give you a regular cup of milk and fill it about halfway*

*i eat slowly still doing what you showed me as I stab each piece of food with my fork. My appetite mostly back as I eat my fruit eggs and most of my waffle and bacon. I try to sip from my regular cup but spill on front of my shirt like I do every time I try to drink with out a silly cup or straw.

*crawls around after breakfast and watches daddy work from home as I tug his leg holding up a toy "daddy pway please daddy" as I don't know

*I put the phone on mute*

"I can play with you in a few minutes, but right now I'm in the middle of a call. Why don't you get your pretend phone and call someone?

*I get back on the phone and my boss asks who that was*

"Oh. That was just my son Jamie"

Boss:"Oh, I don't mean to interrupt your time with your little guy. We had a little emergency here this morning, but we have it handled. Enjoy the rest of your week off. I'll see you bright and early on Monday. And bring the little guy up to the office sometime? Ok, bye Michael"

"Ok Jamie I have something special for you for you but you have to play with it in the kitchen"

*im on the floor trying to be like you as I talk on my fake plastic phone and scribble on paper "looks lookky daddy I like you now" giggling as I hear there's a surprise and eagerly hold my arms up for you to carry me to the kitchen

*I take your diaper off and clean you up. I regret putting you in a diaper so I leave it off. I give you underwear to put on while I put your training potty back on the play mat in the living room*

"Ok, I know you're still a little sick, but I think it's time to get back to your potty routine. After we have lunch I want you to sit on it, ok?"

I say okay daddy and keep playing with the play dough getting my little handprints on things through the kitchen as I keep giggling.

*daddy makes me chicken noodle soup and some crackers since my tummy is still a little rumblings and some apple juice in a sippy cup. I get placed in my high chair as I'm fed by daddy eating about half before shaking my head not wanting more

I sit on my potty as not much comes out and I pull up my undies and come out "I make wittle pee pee daddy" as I'm out in a diaper for nap time and tucked into my toddler bed and given a warm bottle as I always love how much better my bottle is than a silly cup and eagerly drink it down "daddy daddy a whittle more peeasse"

I sleep peacefully sucking my bottle as i sleep and wake up from my nap and see my potty next to my bed and get out and pull off diaper. I decide to try standing while going potty like daddy i miss the bowl mosstly as theres just a puddle in front on the floor but some gets in the potty and i clap proud of mysself thinking i did it right

*I hear you stirring around, but it's still pretty dark in your room. I see you right after you finish peeing*

"James that's a no no. I'm glad you tried to go potty, but I don't want you to try to go standing right now. You're just learning to go potty and I dont want you getting confused. We'll work on

"Okay I sowie daddy" as you clean up behind me and i start to go off and get my big boy undies and clothes to dress myself than seeing you have my bag backed "where we going daddy?" As I point to my suitcase and see my teddy bear sticking out so I wouldn't forget him and I hug him tight

"We're going to see your Auntie. She's about to get married and I want to go see her."

(You know her, but it's been a while. She has a big personality and is marrying a woman. It's my big sister)

*I turn on the TV to entertain you while I make a couple phone calls and start dinner*