LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

I giggle as I hold your hand as we go for a walk "yes uncle Dan Dan. Da wady is nice and go potty! I wanna be a big boy and play wit wogan" as my speech is one of the things that needs improvement as I still babble a little too much for my age

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*We eat lunch at a picnic table, then we walk around the lake. Then we throw the frisbee around. Then it's time to go back in*

Daniel: "Can you take Logan back? I have to catch the shuttle"

*I agree, and Daniel says bye and leaves*

*I take you guys back, and I hold Jamie's hand because he still lacks direction"

We get back just in time for nap time as I get placed on a Matt with a pillow and blanket as I yawn and curl up taking a long nap sucking my thumb and babbling a little before falling asleep

*after nap time I do arts and crafts with Timmy and story time as well.

*I leave so you don't get distracted and come back at the end of the day. I ask the teacher how you did*

teacher:"He did great today. He even helped little Timmy go potty. If he keeps progressing like this, he will definitely make it into the preschool program"

"thank you. Jamie can you say bye?"

*we leave and I go pick up Logan from next door*

*I pick up Daniel and we go to Mcdonalds since i didn't put on dinner. I take the toy out, the I give you the box*

"This is mine until we finish eating. Eat all your cheeseburger, fries and apple slices"

I eat my burger and apple slices but too full to eat my fries and sip my apple juice from the straw as I burp "ewuse me" as I talk with Logan before reaching for my toy "dada dada pway!" As I point at the toy as I squirm in the booster chair

"No daddy I wanna pway! As I point to the playpen as that seems like a lot more fun than using the potty" as Logan tugs Daniels arm too pointing to it "daddy daddy can we pwease pway dats more fun Dan potty" as Logan agrees and bugs Daniel to go play in the playpen

*I leave the bathroom embarrassed and flip the light switch for maintenence to come clean the bathroom*

"Buddy it's ok. Sometimes the auto flush surprises me to. But from now on I'm going to cover the little robot with toilet paper. That won't happen again, ok. Let's get Logan and go on home"

*i suck my thumb and hold my teddy bear getting snuggled and comfortable with daddy and fall asleep right away holding on daddy

*during the night as I sleep without much though wet my diaper pretty heavily and in my sleep grunt and push out a load into my diaper as well but stay asleep through it all

*I wake up a little before the alarm you crying. I feel your head and you feel warm and your diaper is dirty again*

"Hey, little guy. What's the matter? You're burning up. I'm going to keep you home from school today. I'm going to call the doctor"

*I call the doctor and he gives me the generic advice; give him fluids, let him rest, baby cold medicine, which I kind of know, but I panic because I've never had a sick child before*

*I drag your old playpen out of the closet. and put a pillow and a blanket in it so you can sleep and I can keep an eye on you. I get 2 sippy cups out of the cabinet and fill them with juice*

*I come in, change your diaper, and sit you in the playpen. Then I call the school and tell them you're sick, and Daniel to tell him to find another ride, and to bring more diapers because I'm almost out*

"Here. use these to blow your nose with, buddy"

*i hold a tissue to your nose*

(to Daniel)"You didn't have to rush over here"

D:"it was no problem. plus you've really helped me out this week. When I get better I need to look for a car"

"Don't worry about it right now. I have to give James his cold medicine"

*I give you the cold medicine and a sippy cup full of juice*

D:"I forget that's his name sometimes"

"Me too.

I open my mouth eating the soup a little even though I have almost no appetite. After about 1/4 of you feeding me I shake my head not wanting anymore as I push the spoon away reaching for you wanting to be held and cuddled as Dan stays and talks to you a little bit longer

"I wonder if he got something from the daycare I'll ask some of the parents if there kids have been sick lately may have to keep Logan home tomorrow"

*i hold onto you squirming holding onto you as I still can't get comfortable as you feel my head rest against you can feel how warm I am knowing I probably need to see a doctor.

you put me down in the playpen asking Dan to watch me while you take a shower and get dressed and while you get ready I can't keep down the soup as I throw up

"poor little guy don't worry your daddy is gonna be back soon and take you to someone that will help you feel better. As he cleans up the mess and takes off my shirt as well as I'm in a diaper waiting for you to get out so you can give me a bath

*I run you a hot bath to help with your fever. Then I put you back in your diaper and give you a sippy cup full of juice*

"Come here, buddy. I have to give you a treat"

*I give you a lollipop. you think it's a regular lollipop, but it has medicine in it to make you feel better*

*Then I give you your blanket and pillow and put you on the floor instead of the playpen*

"Try to get some rest, buddy. It'll make you feel better"

*You fight it for a while, but eventually fall asleep*

I eventually fall asleep as you let me suck a pacifier for today since it's helping keep me calm and soothe me. I sleep a few hours wetting my diaper heavily from all the juice.

*my fever breaks and I wake up 2 hours later and my hair is a mess from bed head and I call for daddy just holding my arms up