LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

*i pick you up and take you to your room. i take your underwear off and put a pull up on you since we're going out. I grab 2 extra pull ups and an extra pair of shorts to put in my backpack. I give you a pair of shorts to put on, and I lead you to the bathroom*

"I need to use the bathroom. You can sit on your little potty if you want to. I want you to get in the habit of going whenever

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look up at you and shake my head saying i dont hafta go and see the shorts laying around but i've never dressed myself on my own before so i sit on the floor with my toy and play with mr. teddy as i figure daddy will help me after he uses the big boy potty

"It's ok, Jamie. It's just like at play group"

*Logan walks up to you and wants to play trucks*

"See? We'll be right over here"

*Daniel and I go to the kitchen. I give him the care package. He likes the shrimp pasta and the drinks, but he doesnt like the card. I accidentally give him a pink sorry for your loss card. He punches me in the arm playfully. Jamie sees me get punched and comes over*

All I see is daddy get punched and I start crying and running over trying to protect daddy. I push Daniel as much as my little body can "NOooo!!!" "No hurt my daddy!!!" I continuities to cry and bawl thinking he actually hurt yiu

"Buddy it's ok. I'm not hurt.

*I cover my mouth to the side and say "you dick" to Daniel so Jamie can't see*

"This is my friend and sometimes grown ups joke around. But I dont want you to hit your friends like that. Play nice"

*it makes me feel good that my little guy cares about me*

*Daniel appologizes and offers us pizza. I accept*

*I call Logan over to where Daniel and I are sitting*

"I'm trying to help Jamie make it to the potty on time, like you do because you're a big boy. Can you take him whenever you go?"

Logan:"Yes Mr. Mike. I'll take him"

*I high five him*

"Good. let's go now and show it to him so he can see what's like"

I walk with the 3 of you to the bathroom. In there is a big potty for adults, and a child size potty like the ones at the play group.

"it's cool that you have a little toilet. when did you get it?"

Daniel: "I got it a while back. Logan doesn't use it much anymore. Do you want it? I was about to get rid of it"

"Man that would be great. We can move it later"

"Jamie I want you sit on it the little potty. I think it would be a good fit for you"

*I feel your pull up when you sit down*

"you're a little wet, but I'll wait to change you because it's late"

Im starting to get really tired as i always get a bit fussy and cranky when im sleepy as i come over and tug your leg. "Daddy daddi i sweep, i need to go nigh nigh and i want my binky" as i reach up for you. Logan comes over too "daddy i weady for nighty nighty too" as Daniel looks "i guess it is getting pretty late and we should put them to bed. Thanks again for watching him tomorrow i'll make sure to back some extra diapers and a change for clothes just in case, he sometimes still has accidents"

*I try to keep it together because I'm not used to tantrums*

"Ok, I have to get Jamie home. I'll see you when you up to take you to work in the morning"

Daniel stands up and I bro hug him, and high five Logan

*I grab my bag and walk you home*

"Jamie I don't like you acting like this. Especially around other people. Come on let's get you ready for bed"

*I take you to the bathroom and take your wet pull up off and clean you up*

*I give you your superman brush and put a little toothpaste and water on your brush*

"I want you to try brushing your teeth while I brush mine. And then i'll brush behind you. OK go!"

*I try to keep it together because I'm not used to tantrums*

"Ok, I have to get Jamie home. I'll see you when you up to take you to work in the morning"

Daniel stands up and I bro hug him, and high five Logan

*I grab my bag and walk you home*

"Jamie I don't like you acting like this. Especially around other people. Come on let's get you ready for bed"

*I take you to the bathroom and take your wet pull up off and clean you up*

*I give you your superman brush and put a little toothpaste and water on your brush*

"I want you to try brushing your teeth while I brush mine. And then i'll brush behind you. OK go!"

(Logan's coming over. You're staying with me)

I try brushing my teeth by hold the brush the wrong way but also too sleepy to care and the toothpaste taste funny. I spit it out in the sink "ok now sweeps daddy" reaching up wanting to go to bed "paci daddy I want my binky" as I suck my thumb in the meantime

*I don't agree with giving you a pacifier, but I guess it's ok because you just brushed your teeth*

*I go to your room and get one*

"Here buddy. Good night"

*I put your night diaper on and remember that you haven't gone potty yet*

*I carry you to the potty and put you on*

At this point I'm soo tired can barely keep my eyes open as all I want to do is be tucked in for bed not used to having to do so much since I'm used to mommmy just doing everything for me. I start to cry having a terrible 2s meltdown "NO! DADDY I TIRED!!!" Screaming my face red tears streaming

"We go potty...." I say yawning and rubbing my eyes holding teddy still sucking on my pacifier loving how it always keeps me calm as I sit on my potty and pee pee smiling when I use the potty as I get handing my big boy undies. I need daddies help getting my legs through each hole and he helps me pull them up.

"What did you give me daddy it was yummy?" As I don't argue knowing you're probably right since I hate trying to go potty in public as I take my pull up and try gettin my legs through the holes hoping around a bit trying to get dressed started to get frustrated with trying to get my pull up and pants on "dada help"

"I can't say, but it will help you poop today. You haven't done that in a while and I was getting concerned"

*I help you, but more or less through verbal coaching*

"Put your legs in the holes of your pull up. there now pull it up. Gently, so it doesn't rip. Do the same with your shorts. Put your legs in the holes. That's it. There you go."

*I grab your backpack with your spare clothes, pull ups, and wipes*

"OK, let's get in the car and go pick up Daniel and your little friend Logan"

I suck on my thumb and kick my legs in my car seat babbling and playing with a stuffed animal in the backseat

*daniel answering the door as Logan is holding his little bag "thanks again for picking him up I owe you big time after I get this cast off. He has everything he needs already in there" as he has Logan hug him again