LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

"Sure Logan. I've got some fruit and potato chips in the kitchen. And some apple juice. Jamie, would you like a snack too?"

*I fix the snacks for him. And sit you some aside for you. I put Logan's drink in a big boy cup, and you're at least curious about trying it that way for yourself*

*I grab some pop for myself and check the score of the big game on TV*

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sip my water and than see the shirt and try putting it on my struggle a lot putting my head through one of the wrong holes as I get stuck and struggle with it getting frustrated "swopid shirt" I babble as I say that word for the first time in front of you as I heard mommy say it all the time so I didn't think it was bad. As I throw it on the floor frustrated.

*logan plays and eats like a good boy in the other room as he waddles around and goes to my room taking and playing with some of my toys.

i come out and see this and come over "no mine! Momma give me dat" as I hug it tight and Logan tries to fight it back from me

*I get distracted by the game. I hear yelling and run into your room*

"What's going on in here?"

*I see your shirt half on, backwards and inside out*

"Jamie I'll help you with your shirt. And he's not trying to take your toys he just want to play. You should be a good host and let him play with one. But we have to play in the living room on the play mat in case Jamie has an accident"

*I bring you and your shirt to the living room and take it off you*

"Ok. Im going to show you how to put your shirt on.

I look up at daddy and watch what he did and try to do it on my own still struggling a bit as it takes a couple minutes but I pull the shirt down as it's on backwards and inside out again but I think I have it right as I proudly show you "daddy daddy wook I did it!"

*logan already knows how to dress himself and sees that I messed up and starts to laugh and tease me "haha he a baby!! He baby!!"

*i start to get upset and yell and cry "I am not!!"

"yes, you did. good job.

Logan, it's not nice to make fun of Jamie. I think you should say sorry. And give him a hug"

Logan: "I'm sorry, Jamie." *he hugs you*

"There we go. Now, let's wash our hands for dinner. And if anyone needs to take a potty break while we're in there, That'll be great"

*Jamie hurries past us, I pull Logan aside*

"I need you help, Jamie needs a lot of help with big kid stuff, do you think you could be a good example for him?"

Logan:"Ok. Uncle Mike"

I've been trying really hard to be a big boy but I'm a slow learner as Logan tryes to help me with my shirt but I'm getting frustrated and don't feel like trying anymore after getting teased as I start to sit on the floor and as I play have an accident on the Matt starting to blush red as I go off to hide embarrassed about what I did not wanting ydaddy or Logan to see

*I go in your room to grab you so we can wash our hands and I see your underwear is wet*

"Why didn't you tell me you had to go potty, Jamie? I just called a potty break"

*I clean you up and put new underwear on you since we're home. Meanwhile Logan goes to the bathroom and washes his hands for dinner*

*I take us into the bathroom and wash our hands so we can eat*

*I fix the shrimp pasta from the other night and cut up 1 piece of steak for both of you and take a whole one

I start squirming and reaching for the supermen cup "no! Dat one is mine daddy I want dat" as I lean trying to get it from my booster chair.

*i start trying to eat scooping up food even though the spoon is too big for me as my bib catches most of it while it keeps falling off as you know I'm trying hard to do it right though

*i pout as I'm a little jealous since it feels like Logan gets to do all he cool things I can't yet as I think you probably love Logan more since he doesn't make mistakes and messes like I do.

*i eat my food eating my veggies but not really hungry enough to eat all the shrimp as I sip on my straw to wash down the food

*by the time dinner is over Daniel comes over and knocks on the door ready to pick up Logan as Logan eagerly gets down from his chair and rushes to do the door "uncle mike uncle mike daddy is here!"

*we exchange greetings and Daniel asks to stay over for dinner.*

"of course you can stay. I was just getting the boys some dessert. They ate their veggies"

*I pass out chocolate chip cookies I baked and start to pass out milk and get a regular cup with a small amount for Jamie hoping he doesn't make too big of a mess*

I drink my milk and cookie spilling a little bit but getting most of it as I let out a big burp and let a big yawn out trying to get out of my booster chair "daddy bed time" as you talk to Daniela little but getting distracted as you talk about sports

*starts to get louder and more cranky to get your attention "DADDDY!!!! I tired!!"

I keep yawning and rubbing my eyes in no mood for a bath just ready to be tucked in. As I get picked up I lay my head on your shoulder as I mumble "too sweepy dada no bathy please" I say softly sucking on a pacifier I found in my car seat although you've hidden most of them

I wake up earlier and even though my diaper is wet I take it off and sit down on the potty next to my bed going pee pee and I can't figure out how to put my new diaper on and I can't find where you put my undies so I just wear my shirt and crawl play around a bit before getting bored. It's 6am so it's still really early and I come over and nudge you "daddy daddy I wanna pway" as I put one of my toys next you

*I look at the clock*

"It's still really early, go back to sleep. Wait, why are you wearing undies?"

*I pick you up and take you back to get another diaper*

"Oh, you went potty. That's really good. I'll put a pull up on you since we only have a couple hours"

"Please go back to sleep. Daddy needs to rest."

*I bring you back into my room and put you in my bed*

I'm too wide awake and crawl on top of you playing with a toy and hitting the remote and till the tv comes on and I see it's Barney and I scream excited clapping my hands as I try to sing along with it wish you would wake up to sing along too

"Ok fine, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to turn on the TV, and you can watch a show for an hour while I sleep. And I'm going to set the alarm for right after your show goes off. Daddy really needs to rest

You can play quietly on the bed and you can watch TV. Don't leave the room, unless you need to go potty."

*I position you at the foot of the bed between my legs, so if you move I can feel it*

"Play quietly here. Then when I get up we can spend some quality time together, Ok"