LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

"Come on let's get you changed into your pull up. You're going to play group today. Ms. Emily can't wait to meet you"

*i take you to your room and take your wet training pants off and wipe you. then I give you a pull up to put on as I pick out your clothes for the day*

"Try to use the potty while you're there. they have special toilets that are small enough for you to use without stepping up"

*I pack a bag for you with more pull ups, 1 shirt and 2 pairs of pants*

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But data scary and way if da kinds don't wike me" my face blushes red but I smile a little when j see the pancakes "daddy daddy data my favorite!!! Chocolate chip!!!" As I eat happily with my hands and sip juice from my aippy cup feeling a little better but at the same time still scared about being in daycare for the first time

"Use your fork please"

*puts it in your hand*

"You can't eat everything with your hands. See how Daddy is using his fork?"

"The other kids will like you fine. You can take teddy if he'll make you feel better. If any kids are mean to you, let Ms. Emily know, OK?"

*I get up to go clean the dishes*

James watches daddy with his fork and tries on his own getting some in his mouth but missing a lot as well. "I done dada!" Let's out a burp and has his dad clean up his face.

*gets put in car seat as daddy is running late for work and is taken to daycare.

I hold your hand and give you one more big hug goodbye "I'm gonna be a good boy for you daddy" as I take ms.emilys hand and wave bye bye to you as I shyly go into the room wi the other toddlers and play with my teddy bear and a few other toys by myself and stack my blocks really high as I can and clap my hands proudly.

*my tummy starts to rumble but the nice lady hasn't said its potty time yet and I'm too shy to tell her. I go over and find a corner when no one is watching and start to grunt and push as my fave gets red from getting all my breakfast food and dinner from last night out

"It's ok. Accidents happen. But when you're with a grown up, you should always let them know if you have to go potty. OK?"

*cleans you up and puts a new pull up on you*

"Your daddy is only working a half day today. He should be back soon. Today I want you to spend time with me. Then we'll go meet some other kids"

*Leads you out of the bathroom and over to an empty room filled with child size tables and chairs*

I nod my head like a good boy and sit in the chair. A couple of the toddlers say hi to me and i blush bright red "hewo i james and here is mr.teddy" as i hold him up to introduce him and ms. emily comes back i enjoy my snack.

I big boy I can do it" as I go to the little bathroom for toddlers and pull down my pants and pull ups on my own and climb up on the toilet. I sit there with nothing happening. I get bored quickly as at least at home I get to play with toys or games on the potty. I get off the potty after a minute "I don't haveta go potty. Can I go pway no peease"