LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New daddy Rp

Baby_James

Austin recently found out and is adjusting to the fact that he is a daddy to a 3 yr old boy james. The mom after finding out she was pregnant hid it and the baby but recently she told austin and they had a paternity test to prove it. Austin is trying to adjust to his life and finding out hes a daddy now not knowing much about babies and having never even changed a diaper either. He's at work when his phone rings as ashley tells him "look i know things have been rough and i put you in a really uncomfortable position with telling you about james but i wanted to say sorry. Look my boss is making me leave for the week to go to China for a business trip and i figured that maybe you could watch him and you could have some time to bond with your son. what do you think?"

"Because James isnt my boyfriends son Austin. Look if you really dont want to than its fine but i just figured it would give you a chance to bond with your son thats all" as theres toddler babbling in the background as james tugs on ashleys leg as she speaks to him "mommy will be wit you in one second buddy" as she talks back into the phone "common you'll love it and im sure you'll be a naturaal at it just trust your gut

Austin sighs "Ash i know nothing about kids" he says sighing and replys again "I'll give it a shot but u doubt i'm good at being a dad"

(It's 12:56AM gonna try to sleep also if you need anymore texts/info you can text my kik AustinIsADaddyDom)

"You'll be fine i already have a bag packed for him and everything else you will need just come over after work he's really excited to spend time with you"

(yea me too but just message me when ever you get on next time. good night :) )