LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Re-Growth (Private for me and Zeake)

FalloutZone

Lily stared at Ruth in shock and apprehension she hadn't expected to see her at all and simply tilted her head to the side, "Ruth?" asked Lily in disbelief, "Caretaker?" asked Lily, confused, as she looked at her ex-girlfriend, "What do you mean? They didn't really tell me much when I was giving the option." added Lily, shuffling in her seat unable to keep still.

Lily listened to Ruth, curiously, and raised an eyebrow, "Baby?" asked Lily as she chewed her bottom lip she watched Ruth get up and kneel down in front of her and couldn't help but blush lightly at how close they were.

"of course i promise, your coming home with me after this, I've already filled out the appropriate paper work. now, can you guess what I'm about to change you into, as you are going to be my baby? I'll give you a couple hints. one, its-" at that moment a buzz went off in ruth's ear, the head of department needer her help with a continment breach, a prizoner had broken confinement and was running.

Lily listened to Ruth as she continued to nuzzle her shoulder, affectionately, only to whine and suck on the pacifier more as Ruth left and while the handcuffs were undone Lily just sat on the chair, still, disappointed that Ruth had gone to sort something out but Ruth had said something about a special treat if she was changed by the time she got back!

Ruth Finished helping the other officers, and was heading back towards the cell. she wanted to be able to gice Lily the chance to obey her, but she also kinda wanted to be able to hel lily.

Ruth smiled widely as she saw lily on the verge of tears on her diaper. Ruth entered and knelt down next to lily.

Lily sniffled a little as she watched Ruth come in and walk towards her, she felt really bad about not being able to do what Ruth wanted and looked away as Ruth knelt down next to her and nodded her, glancing at Ruth curiously as Ruth grabbed the items out of the diaper bag that she forgot and soon a grin broke out onto Lily's face happy that she did something right and excited about the treat as she looked at Ruth intensely.

Lily watched as Ruth rubbed her hands with oil and started to rub the oil into her only to gasp, loudly, her hips buckling each time Ruth put pressure on her down there as her head head flung back, her back arching up slightly as muffled groans, whimpers and moans escaped from her mouth as she suckled hard on the pacifier.

Ruth let out a big "awwwww!" ad carried Lily out of the room. she walked down a long flight of stairs, and off to the side corridor. after arounf ten minutes, tickling and kising Lily's neck the who way, making the girl giggle and shreik childishly, Ruth carried her through the door into the nursury.

Ruth continued to cook untill the rice and chicken sauce was nearly done, and then she turned to Lily

"tell me little girl, is there anything in this whole arrangement that makes you uneasy? uncomfortable? I can do alot to make your situation easier. h, i might have forgotten to mention, you only get three orgasms a week, so you've had one, and you can choose when you get the others, okay?"

Ruth turned back to cooking, she gently slid the rice and sauce into a bowl, and placed it in front of Lily with a large baby spoon, that was ALMOST to big for lilys mouth, and whose handle vibrated just slightly. "you can either eat with that, or i can feed you." Ruth informed Lily as tied a bib around Lily's neck and put her hair into pig tails.

Lily watched as Ruth grabbed another spoon and was happy to see it was a better size then the original, the original felt weird and Lily didn't like it and couldn't but grin and pout at Ruth whilst being fed her face now a mess and while everything was fine for the most part Lily did feel somewhat uncertain about the other inmates and commons, she could sense Ruth's unease with the place and Lily could only frown, "Okay, mama," said Lily, softly, biting her lip a little, "mama....w-will you be in the commons?" asked Lily, nervously, she knew that's where the inmates will interact and was scared that Ruth wouldn't be there and that it would be some guards just watching over them she didn't want to get noticed, picked on or strung along into some scheme by someone else and nervously started to bite her hand trying to calm down as a slight whimper escaped her.

ruth smiled and gently touched Lily's head. "I will be there, but the thing is.... I can;t save you if someone is mean... I have to go get another guard and they might not think the situation is worth getting into. the only other things you can do to get the same parol points as going to the commons are...embarrassing, to say the least."

Ruth smiled as she saw lily wt, and gently placed her hand against the wet padding, and squished it gently. "Yes you are wet! your a good little girl! would you like a gummy snack as a reward? Remember, the more like a baby you act the more points you earn." Ruth gently giggled as se offered to feed Lily more food, and a baby bottle.

Lily cringed a little, "I'll try and get as many as I can mama," said Lily, "I really want to be with you and a little embarrassment won't hurt, right?" asked Lily smiling nervously at Ruth only to giggle as she felt Ruth's hand against her wet diaper and squishing it gently.

Ruth sighed as she prepared to answer Lily's question. I once saw a girl forced to sexually pleasure several men in the commons, all in theris diapers. she was threatened that if she didnt put on a good enough show for them to masturbate to she would we beat, hard" Ruth slowly fed Lily the gummies

"Frankly, i would want you to do the embarrassing things instead of risk all that, the guards down there will tunred a blind eye to ALMOST anything... and im usually not allowed to have a say in the matter" Ruth shakers her head angrily as she looks away, and sighs, trying to calm herself down.

Lily looks wide eyed at Ruth, scared and nodded, "I'll do my best mama," said Lily as tears formed in her eyes, "w-why aren't you allowed?" asked Lily as tears started to fall as she wiped at her eyes trying her best to stop crying as Ruth held her and kissed her gently and lovingly, calming her down greatly as she cuddled against Ruth, snuggling her as her tears stopped, "I understand mommy, I'll get out of there as soon as possible, I swear." said Lily, determined to not be in the commons for long and wanting to be with Ruth who made her happy and safe, she didn't want anything to come between them and the fastest this was over the better.

Lily yawned slightly and cuddled into Ruth, "Love you, mama," said Lily, softly, "playpen sounds fun!" grinned Lily nuzzling into Ruth and gently humming lightly.

"Mama, how long will I be in here for do you think?" asked Lily, curiously as she continued to cuddle into Ruth and nuzzle her almost like a cat that wants attention.

Lily looked Ruth wide eyed and nodded, "There's so many choices, mama," said Lily looking at the images on screen and the different type of 'stories' that they could do and interact with she didn't know which one to pick and glanced at Ruth as she looked through the options, "there's a fairy-tale option, mama, can we do that?" asked Lily looking through the different fairytale stories that were listed on the control panel as she kept glancing back and forth at the monitor and Ruth.

Lily felt unsure about all this and this new technology and couldn't help but shift about on her feet, she wanted to try this and be a good girl for Ruth but she didn't like that the playpen had separated them and it made her feel nervous.