LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start (Private for me and Zeake)

FalloutZone

Ara, The Strong, six foot tall PE teacher, and former coach of the girls Basket ball team, saw the whole ordeal. after texting the math and science teachers, to whom the boy would be in class with next, ara walked over to the crying girl, using her cat like grace to avoid the girl noticing her presence.

Ara gently stroked Jane's hair, and slowly lifted the relatively small girl up, and started walking her away from the school.

"I texted some of the teachers, they will understand if you aren't at school today, and my Substitute is here today. So, Unless you object, your coming home with me. I know you live alone, so its the least I can do. We can come back to school around lunch if you want, but for now i think you need something hot in your system."

Ara opened the passenger side door to her truck and put Jane in the side seat, smiling as she buckled her in*

"we COULD go to a restaurant if you prefer that to my house"

Ara smiled and brushed Jane's cheek* okay swet girl, I'll take you home."

ara started driving down the street, ending up on main, heading south, into the nicer part of town she stopped by the grocery store and run in, asking the clerk for a package she had called in, and then she went back to the car, handing Jane a hot biscut.

Ara gently smiled and lifted jane once more, carrying her into her bed room, and drawing the curtains. she turned up the heater so that the room began to get warm fast, and then helped Jane out of her wet clothes.

Jane feeling Ara's arms around her sniffled as Ara held her close to her chest and started kissing her forehead over and over, she never had this much attention before from anyone not even her own parents who just left, abandoning her, at age six and never returned and when she did find them at fourteen through a website the email that they had sent her was horrendous and had destroyed her confidence.

Ara let the girl asleep, and went into the other room, where she did some cleaning, and spent some time in the spare bed room, getting that ready, and then she headed back to the room she had just come from. she gently set te kitchen in order on her way there, and slowly creppt down the hall to her own room, where Jane was sleeping.

• Like 1

Jane sniffled loudly as Ara stroked her hair and held her close, why wasn't she pulling away? Why was she comforting her? All Jane could do was stare at Ara as the teacher kissed her, her sobs dying down as she clung to Ava.

Jane sucked her thumb nervously as she saw Ava frown and rubbed her head against Ava's shoulder for reassurance only to be picked up and out the door and soon in the car, Jane instantly hid her face into Ava's shoulder her face red at only being in a t-shirt and a messy diaper, she clung to Ava, scared that other people might see her, comment or make fun about her being placed in the passenger seat Jane frowned slightly as she felt the mess underneath her and looked at Ava, "Uh," muttered Jane, "I....not much, I mean the landlord has been upping my rent for the past year...I barley have enough to cover this months rent.

As Ara told the cashier all about Jane, and how they had gotten into this situation, Ara casually felt Jane's crotch for wetness or any more poop. Ara slowly cut off her conversation with the cashier and then dragged Jane out to the car. She set Jane up into the front seat again, and then got in the drivers door, and began to drive to the bank. She made sure that Jane was comfortable and warm, and then headed into the bank. Ara came back out and jumped into the car next to Jane, and laid her hand on Jane's thigh.

Jane sniffled lightly as she listened to Ara tell the woman at the till everything and squirmed a little when she felt Ara checking the diaper again, her face going slightly red as she continued to cling to the older female starved for