LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((wait what? I thought they were in the showers?))

Lily blinks before smiling. "Oh okay. But uh...what are we going to eat?" She asks following behind her uncle as they would be leaving the showers, a towel wrapped around her still naked body.

Lily nods and runs off to her cot where her pull ups were. Grabbing a girly one she puts it on and pulls it all the way up before smoothing her dress over it. Next she grabs three more just in case.she has to change.

Lily nods her head and puffs her cheeks about, she didn't want to play all by herself but complies anyways. Though she didn't really play with toys anymore, Lily wished she at least had something to fiddle with while inside the cabin. Instead she laid on the floor with her thoughts high in the clouds. She began to think about the days past experiences and about how embarrassing it was hat she messed herself twice! Now she was in diapers, though she was the one who brought up the idea she still couldn't believe it. It was humiliating yet at the same time relieving. Conflicting to say the last. Not only that she now felt warm down below...confused she opens her eyes and glances up before letting off a frustrated groan, with all the thinking she'd done and how relaxed she was, she had soaked her pull up with her urine.

"Stupid me..." Lily says covering her face as she scolds herself for having a weak bladder.

Lily was half way pulling down her pull ups and getting ready to put on another pair. Hearing him come in, she panics and tinkles a bit more, luckily it fell into her pull up and she turns back to look at him with wide eyes. "Its n-not what it looks like!"

Lily blushes and nods. "I'm sorry...I didn't even know I did it until a few moments ago..." She says looking embarrassed, she steps out of her pull up and grabs her spare before slipping it on. "I was too lost in my thoughts."

Lily was starting to feel intimidated by this and him cleaning her privates causes her to squirm and shift due to the weird ticklish feeling. When he was done her cheeks were flushed and hot, but then quickly the coolness of the powder snaps her back and she nods her head. "O-okay...I'm sorry...I-I'll try." She mutters softly and accidentally doesn't hear what he says about fungus due to her just feeling awkward and blushing.

Sean smiled at her and picked her up in just her pull up.

"You ready to get dressed so we can go out and have your breakfast now?" he asked her.

Lily on replies with a nod, her privates feeling tingly. She wasn't expecting that at all, in the shower it was fine cause she knew it was coming but that...she shakes her head and nods again. "Y-yeah..." she gets out in a small voice making a mental note to prepare herself for next time.

Sean got her over to the bed, and went through her bags to find a cute shirt and some shorts to put on her.

"How is this?" he asked her for something to wear over her pull up.

"Remember, tell Uncle Sean if you wet your pants next time, okay?"

Lily doesn't say much, she takes the shorts and the shirt, upon hearing him about wetting pants she blushes once more. "I-I know Uncle Sean...you keep telling me." She says quietly as she puts her shirt on.

Lily blinks. "Uh..." she thinks back to her wet pull up and blushes. "Nothing, I'm good." She says and takes a bite out of her sandwich before pulling back. "Ew..." she lifts the bread and takes the tomato off.

Sean laughed when she showed her disgust at the tomato.

He poured her some orange juice anyway.

"I need you to drink something," he told her.

Lily nods her head slowly. "I forgive you..." she says hoping he was telling her the truth, she only eats a little bit of her breakfast before pushing the plate away. She still doesn't touch her juice.