LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily glanced over, she wanted to go over and lay with him. Though the thought of leaking during the night and angering him kept her from leaving her bunk. "G-good night." She mutters quietly as she grabs her covers and pulls them up.

Ralph shook his head and got out of bed and sat down on her bed as she pulled the blankets over her.

"Lilly, I want you to know, you are only eleven years old.

Lily nods her head, but was defiant to show that she could be a big girl and not have to sleep next to him. Though she was a little scared she wanted to pretend to be strong. "O-okay Uncle Sean, thank you." She tells him before suddenly leaning in and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Lily didn't know when, but some time in the middle of the night, she went over to Sean and snuggled into his side. She had wet her pull up a few times that night. The first being the heaviest, and wrinkles in her pull up were gone due the bulging weight hut it held, she did not leak. However, the pizza from last night, the grease and cheese was already passing through and by morning, she could feel the urgency of her bowls.

Sean instinctively, even though he had never had children before, put an arm around her when she crawled into his bed in the middle of the night, and when morning came, and she would even find him with his arm around her as she would wake up due to her bowels bothering her.

Lily was panicking when she woke up, she had to poop really badly, but was not only too embarrassed to tell Sean, she was also afraid to wake him. If this had been a time where she didn't had to go, she would have notice how big he was compared to her and that also, his sleeping face made him look silly. But now wasn't one of those times, her pull up was cold and wet, and she could feel herself about to fill it with her fudge any second now! Hesitantly, she was bites her lip as she tries to hold it and pokes Sean in his belly.

Lily was straining to keep her composure. "I-I'm about to p-poop my pants..." She says shyly and extremely embarrassed, her voice was tiny and small, her insides churn and she can feel her bowels shifting.

Lily starts to cry. "I-I don't want to poop my in my diaper!" She says clinging onto him. "It feels gross and weird." She pouts, doing damnedest to keep it in but Sean was right, even if they go now it'd be too late but...would her pull up hold it? Even her big diaper yesterday became very heavy when she released her load into it. She sighs with defeat. "You want me to just go right here? On the bed with you?"

Lily pouts but nods as she's placed on his lap. Sean wouls notice her face crunching cutely, where she sat on his lap would start to feel very warm as she pushes out a cute fart followed by that familiar crackling sound of fudge filling her pull up. The pull up expands out, the edges bulging as the small protection is filled to the brim with her smelling chocolate. Lily pants and grunts as she seems to push more and more into her nappy, face flushed with embarrassment as she poops her pants on Sean's lap.

Sean held her and tried to keep her face in contact with his own and pulled her chest close to his own so that he could try to comfort her as she pooped her pants.

"It's okay," he cooed at her.

Lily nods her head, she wasn't fully crying, just a little shocked and was sniffling. She felt very refreshed because he let her poop and held her arms around his neck, letting him carry her.

((Sorry, my sibling had his bachelor party, got kinda hung up on that.))

Lily stood there for a few moments naked before finally nodding her head. "I don't mind if you clean me...I...I actually like it." She blushes very hard at the last bit and looks up at him, her blue eyes seeming a little larger then normal.

He smiled at her.

"Well, at least you don't feel uncomfortable when I clean you up."

He took her into the shower and started to wash her hair first as if he was just giving her a normal shower becasue she had played all day the day before, and he thought she had to be cleaned up.