LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

"I know baby but that rest area has no showers, and you need to be cleaned up better since you pooped your pants again.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I-I'm sorry for...p-pooping again..." Lily sniffs. "I felt back when we were eating...I didn't think it was bad." she says lowly and hangs her head down, a light hiss coming from her diaper as she forces out another small strean if urine, no point in holding it at all now.

Lily shakes her head. "But I don't want to dirty my pants or skirts." she pouts as she gets an attitude again. "I know I'm a baby and you got me diapers, I might as well use them." she huffa and crosses her arms. "My Mommy will kill me if I come home with all my clothes ruined."

Lily nods at his words and gives a small smile of relief when he clarifies what he meant. Turning to look at him at his final question. "I'll just stay here, it already feels gross and it feels heavy." she says to him.

Lily finally climbs out of the car, her rear was an utter mess inside her diapers, speaking of which, the once white disposable was now a few shades of yellow and brown and sagged low enough that it didn't matter if she wore a skirt. The diaper was so heavy, Lily had to waddle over to Sean before letting him take her hand so he could guide her.

"I-I'm fine. Just...happy that my clothes are clean." she says. "The diaper really helped!" she gives him a small diaper, a pungent odor now filling the room as the heavy, filthy diaper is ripped open.

Lily blushes. "I-it's okay..." she says trying not to look at the mess, she focuses on Sean's face. "Thank you." She says with a smile as he cleans her, feeling loved just like earlier. "I'll try not to poop too often...it just kinda comes when I least expect it." She says feeling embarrassed and relieved now that the mess was gone.

Lily climbs into her pull ups, not really saying much now. She just appreciated the feeling of being clean and hoped she wouldn't poop again today. Thanking Sean after he pulls her pull ups on, she notices how light and easy it is to move around in them. It felt like puffy underwear. She moves her legs, enjoying the feeling of mobility again.

Once his niece had her pull up on, he smiled and let her finish dressing by herself.

"I still want to know if you use it," he told her.

Lily blushes. "Well if I go to the bathroom...why not just let me use the potty and not the pull up?" She asks a little confused by his phrasing, she buttons her skirt up right after pulling her small blouse on.

Lily shrugs. "I ate a lot of pizza...so no. I'm not." She says smiling as she rubs the area above her pull up, they felt weird on her but...she also felt safe in them. Like if wetting was no longer an issue. Pooing though...she was still worried about that, she hated the feeling over sitting in her own filth.

Sean picked her up and decided to carry her about halfway across to camp and when he got to their cabin, he only put her down to unlock the door.