LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

Lily squeals as the pizza comes out and bounces in her spot, the diaper crinkling loudly, but with the noise going on around them it was barely audible between the two. "It looks so yummy!" She giggles and takes a big whiff. "Smells good too." She states as she waits for her drink next.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph poured out some pepsi into a glass for her, and then he smiled at her.

"Go ahead and eat as much as you can," he said taking a slice for himself.

He had no doubt she could eat more than half of the pizza given the way she put away the chocolate earlier, but he didn't say anything letting her show him what she was really like when it came to eating.

Lily wasn't a messy eater, which was surprising due to how fast she ate. Grabbing one of the largest slices she starts to wolf down the slice, only getting a small bit on herself before downing half of her whole glass. She hums happily. "Thank you, Uncle Sean!" She hums and steals another large bite.

Lily takes the drink and downs it within seconds, she burps loudly before blushing and giggling. "I didn't realize how hungry I was." She says before nibbling on the crust at a descent and not so fast pace.

Lily giggles and eats about four slices of the greasy and cheesy pizza before downing another glass of pepsi. Feeling utterly full she smiles and leans back in her chair before lightly patting her belly. "Okay, I'm done now." She hums, the way she was sitting back caused her skirt to lift a bit, revealing the bottom half of her diaper.

Sean continued to eat until the pizza was gone, and then he stood up and reached for her hand.

"You ready to get on the road again, sweetie?" he asked her.

Lily smiles and nods. "Yep, I'm all nice and ready to go." She hums and sways back and forth in her seat, kicking her feet happily as she waited for him to finish paying. Though her mind was else where, she hand't noticed her bladder filling steadily with all the caffeine she had just drank over the course of their meal. The sugary substance pushing through her far faster then water. Though she pays the feeling in her gut no mind, her mind had better things to think about.

Once the pizza was paid for, he started to lead her out to the car.

"Okay, you can listen to any channel you want," he said showing her the radio knobs.

As Lily walked to the car out with Sean she doesn't realize it, nor does she tell him, she starts to urinate while they walk. A faint hissing sound comes from her diaper, every loose end bulges as his fills with hot piss. She doesn't piss a lot, only enough to cause it to warm and faintly change colors, allowing the disposables to live up to the their 5-7 promise. With her now wet and warm underpants, the girl slides into the car with a faint squish and shrugs as she blushes and ignores the feeling. "I dunno."

Blushing at the wetness in her pants and shrugs. "I-I don't listen to radio that often, or CDs, so uh...I dunno." She says throwing her typical child response. Though it was true, she didn't really know much about them. Taking a deep breath, her tinkling in her diaper tapers off, and she flattens her skirt to cover it more. She was kinda surprised at how well it held and how she still feels pretty dry in them. Maybe she'll hold off on telling Sean.

As they drove Lily botes her lip. "U-Uncle Sean. I-I think I gotta go." she tells him as they move, not feelong so sure of herself. The pizza and pop didn't sit too well in her stomach and instead coming out ome way it wanted to go the other. Or so she thought, she didn't want paranoia to settle in.

Lily looks out the window and grimaces, she didn't like the terrain they were passing through. Her stomach gurgles a bit and she shakes her head. Lily normally went number 2 twice a day, typical for her small frame and how much she usually ate, which could be expressed by how she devoured half a pizza. With her metabolism working far better then an Olympic runner it's surprising how she's able to remain so thin. "I-it's fine." She changes her mind, the scenery disturbing her. "i-I can hold it."

Lily nods her head. "Y-yeah I have poop." She says sounding ashamed when he mentioned she can just go in her diaper. "Eating pizza and stuff makes me have to, especially tacos." She says rubbing her belly, it had been at least over four hours since her last dumping so as of now it most likely wasn't the pizza and instead was just left overs from earlier. Glancing around Lily pouts. "I-if I go, can we stop?" She says changing her mind once more. "I don't want to sit on butt when I go and I want to change afterwards.

Lily nods her head and crosses her legs, she clenches her rear as she knew even the slightest bit of relaxation would cause it all the to fall out of her. "J-just don't hit bumps okay." she says with strained voice.

Lily gasps loudly as she's lifted off her seat, her seat belt keeping her in place, however, that wouldn't be said for her bowls. "Oh no!" Lily groans out of frustration, her face contorting as her diaper fills with hot messy chocolate. She lets off soft moan as, she won't lie, it actually felt good coming out. Making her feel relieved as she fills her nappy completely as she urinates along with her defecation. Luckily the diapers were well sealed, so the fowl odor was contained as her chocolate crackles and squelches as he spreads throughout the diapers interior. Due to her being in a seated position she the shit cakes her rear and makes things rather messy down below. Wherever they were going, she sure as hell hoped they had a shower and also to be honest. She was happy to be wearing a diaper, because if she was in her panties right now, things would be very messy. Though Sean wouldn't be happy though because naturally, Lily was lifting her skirt out of instinct, revealing her now yellow and brown stained nappy. Yet they were in the car so no one would be around to see them.

Sean saw her exposing her diaper again in the car, as she would have her panties if she had gone to the bathroom in her panties, and he started thinking.

Lily whines when he says they won't be stopping to change. "It feels warm gross and though." she says as she grunts a few times to push the last of the gunk out and into her diaper. She shifts a bit but onklly smears the contents around inside, making it worse.