LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily bites her lip and nods. The thought of having to go in her panties causes her to shiver, at least in her diapers she could get away with no one knowing. "Okay, I'll go in my diapers when I need to," she submits softly before rubbing her arm. Suddenly she remembers the ice cream and immediately perks back up.

Sean smiled at her.

"Let's get you some ice cream now, and talk about all of this later, okay?"

He rubbed her head.

He planned to buy her some more diapers too to make sure she didn't run out anytime soon.

Lily kicks her legs and follows along with him when he goes to get her some more diapers. She was mostly quiet the whole time, not really knowing what to talk about. She hums and smiles happily when the come across the dairy queen.

They finally get to the Dairy Queen after stopping off for not one, but three boxes of diapers to make sure she had plenty, these ones the tape on ones since they were cheaper and held more wettings and were advertised to reduce the smell of pooping since they are for incontinent people.

He took her by the hand and helped her out of the car and into the restaurant to get some ice cream.

Lily doesn't complain since she actually likes wearing sweatpants and the evening air was a little too cool for her liking in terms of skirt wearing. "Can I have plain vanilla, Uncle Sean?" She asks softy as she follows him, her diaper hardly showing through the sweatpants therefore making it barely noticeable aside from the faint crinkling when she walked.

Lily perches herself onto the chair, her diaper crinkling surprisingly making the seat feel more comfortable with the extra padding. Humming she licks her ice cream quietly and kicks her legs softly as she thinks to herself about stupid little things.

"Well, I have to start checking you more frequently now, honey," he muttered to her to try to keep anyone else from knowing what they were talking about.