LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

The doctor rubs the back of her head. "I agree that it's best to tell her." She nods. "As to what caused it, that may be tricky. Incontinence can be caused by a number of things; mental health, nerve damage, or even just flat out puberty. It's actually common for girls her age to have incontinence due to a woman's developing body. However, from what she's told me and what you said, it might be something else. For all we know this could be temporary or...she may have to deal with this the rest of her life." Th doctor rubs the back of her head.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then, can you just give her a little hope and tell her that it might be temporary and maybe we can do some other tests to rule out nerve damage and anything physical that could cause it to be permanent?"

"Yes I can, however, I would prefer it if we don't convince her entirely. We don't want her to believe that it is temporary, only to have you break that reality for her. If you can bring her in next week I can possibly run a few tests or send you to the nearest hospital to get a confirmation but as of now I recommend..." The doctor takes a deep breath. "I recommend that you always have her wearing some form of protection, I know it'll be hard on the both of you, but it'll keep things from getting out of control," She says quietly.

"As I said, that's something for you to decide." The doctor pats his back. "If you want to tell her it's temporary by all means go and do it, I'm just saying that if it's permanent, such as if her nerves are damaged, there's nothing I can really do about it. So until then, try and keep it light with her." The doctor suggests.

Behind Sean Lily comes up behind him and tugs gently at his shirt.

Sean turned around and he smiled at his little girl.

He leaned down to the eleven year old girl, and he waited for her to tell him she either wet her pants or she had to use the bathroom, or maybe she was just scared.

Unfortunately, Lily had done more then just wet her pants. "I made a big mess..." She says embarrassingly, luckily the diaper was good and hiding the smell.

The doctor leans over. "We having a changing area in the bathroom if you two need to use it," She whispers into Sean's ear.

The doctor rubs the back of her head. "Well we're not busy as of the moment and no, we don't have anywhere else really. You'll have to take her into the restroom and into the handicap stall." She explains.

Lily blushes deeply and tries not to focus on them.

Lily waddles beside Sean, feeling ashamed she had made a big mess in diaper. "Sorry for not holding it..." She says quietly, "I wanted to tell you but it seemed like you two were talking about something important so I just went." Lily looks away embarrassed as they walk, the bathroom would literally be just outside the doctor's office.

Lily nods her head, the diaper would smell not great and Sean would see she had made a very big mess similar to what a boy would do. Despite Sean telling her that there was a reason behind why she was messing herself she still couldn't help but feel embarrassed about it. "Can the doctor fix me?" she asks while Sean cleans her up.

Lily blushes and bites her lip. "I-I'll try..." she says softly, the idea of having the wear diapers even longer made her a little nervous but the thought of it only being temporary counter acted that nervous edge.

Lily lays there and lets Sean clean her up, luckily no one intrudes, leaving them to their privacy, mainly this was because the doctor was guarding the door. Lily waits patiently, still blushing but she keeps herself under control.

"Well, Lily, as I told your uncle here. What you may be experincing can be a number of things. First it could be what we call nerve damage, that's when something inside you isn't working right, the next thing could be stress, that's when something's troubling you, or...it could just be your body growing up, and you'd be surprised how many girls your age go through this," The doctor explains everything to Lily.

Lily just nods her head and doesn't really say much

Sean smiled and nodded.

He took her hand and he started to lead his eleven year old niece out to the car.

"For now, honey, we are going to just let you wear diapers and we are not going to worry about the potty at all for you, okay?

Lily blinks as she buckled into the car. "So it's okay if I poop or pee myself?" She asks for clarification. "And the doctor says it's normal?" She rubs her arm, her mind taking it hard to process all this new information.