LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

Once Lily was done eating, Sean smiled and started to wash the dishes.

"Once I finish washing the dishes, we'll go take you to see a doctor, sweetie.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of going to the bathroom on herself, Lily lets off a little hum as she weak little bladder releases and she tinkles inside her diaper. "O-okay..." She blushes feeling the dampness growing her very thick diapers. She turns away and looks for a place to go be by herself while Sean worked.

The cabin would give her a little privacy since the washing and cooking was done outside.

Sean didn't pay much attention to what she was doing at the moment.

Lily goes into the cabin, feeling a little embarrassed for tinkling. She thought she didn't have to go but clearly she was, should she tell him? Would he be mad because she told him she didn't have to pee? Lily bites her lips as she starts looking for the diapers, maybe she could just change and he wouldn't notice.

He finished cleaning up around the camp and went into the cabin to go get her after about ten minutes after talking to her.

Sean might not have known it, but he startled the living hell out of Lily. The girl eeps as sudden fear of getting caught hit her, and before she knew it the girl had filled the rear of her diaper with the remainder of last night's dinner. "I-I'm sorry!" Lily said as she made a face, now ashamed she had been caught doing a bad thing, and she accidentally pooped herself once more out of fear. She really did feel like a big baby now.

Lily grimaces when she does lay down, the mess in her pants only becoming a tiny bit messier. Luckily it was only a little bit so the clean up wouldn't really require a washing, just a good wiping down. "I-I'll try," She says quietly as she positions herself.

Sean pulled apart her diaper and started to clean her up.

He shook his head because he though she just had a chance to go potty, but this meant she needed a doctor even more urgently than he first thought.

He got her cleaned up and then he picked her up after putting a clean diaper on her.

"There you are, honey.

Lily nods her head, face still red as waits for Sean to get in and take her to the doctor. Telling herself that she was fine and that the problem she was having with going to the potty wasn't that major.

It took them about an hour to get to the clinic, and Sean walked in with her to find the receptionist.

"I'd like to have my niece looked at," he told the receptionist.

"Please fill this form out."

"Can I pay by cash?"

"Well, how much cash do you have?"

"I have three thousand."

"Oh, yes, I'm sure that's more than enough.

Lily had only tinkled a little bit along the way, but not enough to the point that she was soaking wet, a matter of fact she hardly noticed it. She takes a seat in a chair, while also thanking the lord that the clinic wasn't packed. Mainly because her diapers would be visible due to her skirt not being that long when she sat down.

Before they knew it, they were called back.

Sean took Lily by the hand, and he turned her to face him.

"Do you want me to do most of the talking?" he asked her.

"Y-you can talk," Lily says quietly, blushing hard as she feels herself needing to use the bathroom now. "I-I have to go Uncle Sean." She says as her weak little bladder was filled from their breakfast.

((Sorry, been busy last few days))

Lily nods her head and quickly moves to the back, luckily making it to the doctor. She was a nice young woman with caramel skin and short black hair, Lily nervously mentions her issue to the doctor who in which nods her head and looks at Sean for further information.

"Lily has been having some problems with her bladder and bowels recently, and speaking of which, if you want a sample, you better have her give you one now, or she's going to end up in wet pants," he told the doctor.

The doctor nods her head quick and takes Lily into a back room, they would be gone for what seems like a bit but when they do come back Lily seems very relieved. "Alright, Sir, we've just ran some of our tests and I can tell you..." The doctor falls silent and looks at Lily. "Could you please come over here so I can talk to you, Sir?" She asks

Lily nodded as she rubs her tummy and sits down on a nearby chair.

"Sir, I'm afraid to tell you that your...little girl may perhaps be suffering from what is called urinary and fecal incontinence," The doctor explains, "to make matters worse she also has a weak bladder as it is which almost makes ability to control herself pointless." She explains softly.

"We have to tell her," he told the doctor with a sigh, and I think if you explain it to her, then at least she'll know it's medical, and not something that she should worry about controlling.