LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

They finally arrived at the camp ground and he pulled in to their cabin.

"Let's get you in a clean diaper, or maybe some panties for now since you are going to be taken straight to the showers with me so I can get you cleaned up better, honey."

He got out of the truck and unlocked the cabin.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily nods but as soon as she steps out of the car, her bladder feeling a little full again, she remembers Sean's words and just lets herself go again. Her diaper getting a little heavier. "O-okay..." She says feeling more embarrassed about her problems, hoping that at some point she'll either get fixed or maybe even just become used to it and learn to live with it.

"I peed just a little bit..." Lily blushes. "I just did what you said, I felt the urge and decided not to hold it." She says sounding embarrassed, not even bothering to answer the other question. When she slid into her real panties, she began to feel nervous. what if she pees or even poos in them? Mom was going to kill her if she ruins another

Sean smiled and started to help her undress again.

"Let's go get you cleaned up, okay, sweetie?"

He didn't think it was strange now, helping her.

Lily nods her head. "Okay." She says smiling a little, feeling a little more empowered. Going into the shower once it was ready, Lily cleans herself off rather well, though her back was a little difficult since her arms didn't bend the way she wanted, and the shower lacked a back scrubber or wet rag.

When Sean was done with himself, he walked over and started to wash her back for her, wiped around her ears, under her chin and neck, then wiped her privates and butt just to be sure as well as her feet.

Once he was done with the parts he wasn't sure whether to trust her with or not, he then smiled and mumbed.

"Do you want to dry yourself off, honey?"

Sean got her dried off good, and then he figured he would just go ahead and dress her since he was doing everything else.

"May I go ahead and dress you since I did everything else, honey?"

"Well, we are going to sleep and tomorrow, I'm going to take you to see a doctor, honey."

He smiled at her.

"Hopefully, the doctors will be able to find something to do for you so you can hold it better when you have to go, honey."

Lily blushes and nods. "Okay, so I'll have to wear my big diapers when we get back?" she asks more or less just curious, she wanted to know the 'game plan' for how things will most likely go from here on out.

Lily blush darkens, his choice of words making her a little more embarrassed but she nods. "Yeah...that sounds better." She says before replying to his second question, "I'm a little tired, but I wouldn't mind playing a little more before I sleep."

"When we get to the camp, in about ten more minutes, you can go ahead and play a little bit, and I'll try to fix you some dinner.