LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

Lily nods her head, the more she thought about it, the more the cramps became noticeable. Not wanting to look at Sean she turns and squats in front of him, out of habit she raises her skirt, her diapered but facing him. She grunts cutely and lets off an adorable whine as the faint crackling could be heard. Pushing with all her might, she lets off an embarrassed fart and suddenly the rear of her diaper bulges out as she releases a large wad of fudge into the seat of her diaper. She grunts loudly as she continues to push out the soft ball sized mound, causing her diaper to sag lowly. She moans quietly due to the relief, she bites her lips and pushes out any remaining bits and lets her bladder go while she's at it. The faint hissing of her urine filling the already soaked diaper could be heard, expanding on the already large wet stain in her diaper.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean didn't like that she lifted her skirt, but at least she had a diaper on, so no one was going to see as much of her privates as they would if she were making a mess in her panties.

Lily blushes, she hadn't even realized she raised her skirt. With it being a habit and all she just does it naturally. She blushes as she's forced to waddle along side him, luckily she pooped standing up and with the large diapers she hadn't really made a mess on herself. The poop in her pants sat neatly piled in the seat of diaper a few inches from her butt. Looking embarrassed, she held Sean's hand all the way down.

They came to the rest area of the park, and he led her right into the girls' bathroom.

"Sorry ladies, but I'm not taking her into the boys' room, and she needs my help.

Luckily there had only been minor smearing due to the fact they had been standing when she messed herself. However, the mess she made on the seat of her diaper was rather large. For such a small girl she does make big, boy like messes. In terms of clean up though all she would really need is a wipe down and and new a diaper. Lily blushes as her uncle looks over her privates, her cheeks a light tinge of red.

Lily opts to say nothing, she follows him embarrassed, more so that Sean kept barking at people. Yeah she knew why he did it but causing a minor scene only made it worse for her. Especially when she shouted it out for everyone to hear. Other then that, she liked the new diaper she was wearing, having worn a messy one for a while, she almost forget what it was like to wear a clean one.

Jay smiled and then he helped her get settled in the car before he started it up.

"We'll stop off somewhere on the way for dinner," he told her.

Sean smiled.

"Well, then, I guess we'll just have to go to a family restaurant where they will serve something a little less greasy, eh?"

He smiled at her.

"But even if you do poop your pants again, I won't mind, sweetie."

He was now driving as the sun started to glare across the right side of the car.

Lily nods. "I know...I'm starting to feel a little better now about it." She says kicking her feet and taking a breath. "But uh...could we get like McDonalds or something? I want to get chicken nuggets." She says smiling.

Lily smiles and nods before letting off a soft hum as she unknowingly wets her diaper. Her weak bladder having hold her drink from earlier well and she begins to wet herself a little. A quiet hiss could be heard inside the car, but due to how well the diaper was at holding wettings, Lily hardly notices that she was peeing her pants. "O-okay. I'll do it if i have to." She says feeling relieved.

Sean smiled and nodded.

He sighed not knowing what else to talk about, and he drove along wondering if she had something more lighthearted on her mind to pass the time.

"You have a big brother?" he asked her feeling really out of it because he had not been called on for that long to see his brother or visit the family.

"My brother is twenty!" Lily giggles and then gasps when he sticks his hand between her legs, the diaper would feel pretty wet. She blushes hard. "Yeah...I peed my pants, but it's fine! I only did it once, you said four or five wettings." Though her wetting was pretty big.

"Well, the diaper can hold four or five wettings, or so it says, however, that doesn't mean it's healthy for you to sit in pee for longer than you have to, baby."

He patted her leg.

"Anyway, I don't think it's going to last four or five times this time, honey.