LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

Lily waits, his words having done a number on her, she was now feeling much better about herself. More confident about wearing diapers really, especially now that she knows that she might not have to use them all the time like how she originally thought she would. Sean would find her sitting on the sink, the bathroom now fully cleared out.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily luckily didn't see the people due to her attention being focused on the ceiling above and Sean's face as he put he diaper on her. She was surprised at how comfortable it was when they started walking, especially when he put the skirt on her, which covered the diaper completely. Though her dark shirt kinda clashed with the bright pink, she'll just put on one of the blouses when they got into the car.

Lily wasn't that hungry, so she just got herself a cheese burger along with some fries and a very big cola. Kinda too much for her size but she was a pop fanatic, which most likely explains all her frequent wettings.

Lily blinks, there was no way she was going to get there dry. Nodding her head she pulls on a smile, he was right though. That's why she had a diaper, besides even if she pees like a baby she'll be dry so there's nothing to worry about. "Okay, that doesn't sound too bad." She then thinks though, it'll also take them three hours to get back, what if she has to poo on the way home. She sighs internally, that'll be an issue when the time comes. Right now she just needed to enjoy her self.

Sean would find that Lily been a good girl, for that her diaper was utterly soaked. "I-I knew I couldn't hold it. So I did what you said." She says nervously as Sean stuck his hand down there to check. "I thought I would only have to go once, but I ended up having to go again a few other times." She blushes a little bit, her blue diaper would now look a weird shade of green, she had definitely gone past the preferred amount of wettings, goo thing though she wasn't leaking.

Sean would also have to keep in mind that she already had a naturally weak bladder and that she did chug a large amount of pop within a short time. "Yeah, th-that's fine." Lily nods her head as she starts to feel better about herself.