LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily thinks hard but then nods. He was right, if she had to go she had to. Besides, it'll be like back when her Mom hsd her wear them when she was younger, she never complained then. Lily nods and takes the drink before gulping it down.

Sean sighed in relief as she put two and two together, and then decided to have her juice.

"How about to make sure we don't run out," he said.

"Okay. C-can we get some of the slightly bigger ones? I-I don't wanna wet my real pants." She says wanting one that would be sure to hold any poo or pee she may accidentally unleash into her diaper. She carefully climbs into the car and buckles herself in.

Lily nods her head. "Okay. Th-that sounds good...so...you won't be mad if I have accidents?" She asks not fully understanding, her Mom or Dad would be furious if she just went in her diapers, well that's if they knew she was wearing them.

"No, I won't be mad if you have an accident or even if you do it on purpose because it gets too hard to hold it even when you have control, okay?"

He hugged her.

"All I really care about, is you feeling okay and safe."

He then started to walk her towards the car.

((They're already inside the car, silly.))

Lily blushes. "On purpose?" She says as her mind just goes to her letting loose in her diapers, no one had ever said that was okay before. Gulping she smiles a little as Sean's words starts to make her feel better and she starts to feel that maybe her diapers weren't such a bad thing after all. They were keeping her dry and nobody had yet noticed she'd pooped or peed herself, save for Sean of course, not only that Sean said he wouldn't be mad if she just let loose when need be.

(Your last response, about where they were, had her pushing her food away and her drink, so I thought they were still at the picnic table)

"Yes," he nodded.

(( Yeah he put her in the car and she buckled in. He did a lot of actions and I was trying to have her respond to all of them, thus causing confusion. Tis fine though. ))

Lily fidgets a bit and nods. "O-okay, I'll go whenever you need me to."

Lily hums and looks around, the store was pretty packed. "W-we can put it on in the bathroom, I'm hungry and coming out here would just take forever." She says but was still a little nervous, yet, something about having to wet herself on purpose in such a crowded store...excited her, she couldn't explain why but something made it seem thrilling knowing that no one was going to be angry with her if she did it.

Sean took her into the store smiling, and when they came up on a cart, he actually put her in the back basket so he could keep a better eye on her as if she was a toddler or something.

With the girl's small size, she had just fit in the cart with a little bit of spare room. At first she had been embarrassed but overall grew used to it, as he watched her get her new clothes, she had been secretly hoping he'd get her some nice skirts and other cute little dresses she could wear, but was sad when he didn't. Upon arriving at the diapers and being set down, Lily nods and finds a pair of a thick diapers capable of holding multiple wettings. The diapers themselves were half and half when it came to colors, a handful were pink and had flowers, the other half were blue and rocket ships and what not on them. "These ones look cool!" She exclaims grabbing them, sh didn't know why she had gotten excited over diapers, probably something she'll have to think on later. "Look it has rocket ships!"

As Sean looked, Lily felt an strange feeling in her lower gut. She bites her lip, she had to use the bathroom, she could feel some left overs of last night's pizza moving about. Not a lot though, but some of her breakfast orange juice was already accompanying it. She whines slightly and tugs on Sean's shirt, she knew he said to just go when she needed to but she felt the sudden urge to tell him she might poo and wet herself again, even if it was just a little bit.

Sean bent down to her and looked into her eyes.

"What is it, honey?" he asked putting a pink skirt down.

"Do you want to choose?"

Then he saw her face.

"You want me to take you potty?" he asked her.

Lily nods her head rapidly, too embarrassed to talk, luckily they caught her bowls early this time. If things go their way she should be able to hold it seeing how close they were. However, despite having to go potty, she snatches the pink skirt from him anyways and holds it close, instantly falling attached to the small piece of clothing.

Lily nods her head. "Y-yes." She says already undoing her belt and pants before the even went into the stall, she could feel it coming and her pull up was already a little wet due to her leaking a little. Getting her pants down and semi wet pull up off, she luckily gets on the toilet and sighs with relief as she uses the potty like a big girl for the first time in over a day.

Lily cleans herself up and notices her partially wet pull up, she bites her lip and thinks, well he wanted me to wet anyways before changing. She opens the door after flushing and comes out. "I-I wet a little bit..." she says in a small and shy voice, luckily the bathroom cleared out a bit and no one, aside from Sean, had heard what she said.