LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ai, ai, I... Ai wet my pants!

Ishigreensa

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looked down. It wasn't like she'd never been the target of bullying before now. It happened more often than not, as her shyness had been a topic of schoolyard bullies for as long as she could remember. She couldn't believe Takumi had gone THAT far though. It was only a picture. She really didn't care what other people thought of her.None the less, she was thankful for Takumi's actions.

She looked while holding her teachers

She forced a small smile for him and then focused her attention on the line, listening to her classmates talk behind her. In some ways, Izumi was lucky. She was just a kid, so shyness would have suited her a lot better, than it did an 11 year old. Still, she was who she was after all. Right? She sighed. What had Takumi been about to say anyway? Surely not girlfriend. Maybe friend? Maybe they really weren't friends and that's why he'd stopped himself. Biting her nail, she checked the line. Only a few more people, thank goodness.

Ralph picked Ai up again and started to carry her as they walked up to the counter.

"This whole party is mine," he told them.

She eyed Takumi and shrugged. She wasn't angry, but at least the smell wasn't so bad now. At least this would be over soon. And she surely didn't have to pee. Thought that just would've been the icing on the cake.

What was going on with Takumi? He was never one to just out right hit someone. Especially a girl. And it was just over something she said, which didn't make any sense! It wasn't like her feeling had never been hurt before. Her eyes teared up and the room got misty. Why did everyone think she couldn't fight her own battles? Messy pants or not, she wasn't actually a baby...

"Takumi" was all she was able to say in a small whisper before she started crying.

She hugged him. He likes her? Even after she clearly messed herself like a 2 year old right in front of him? He must've just been saying that to make her feel better, or at the very least to comfort her.

Takumi kissed the back of her head to show he was a little more sincere because he wasn't so sure she believed him.

Slighty embarrased about how her actions had nearly caused a fight to break out, Ai lowered her head and whispered an apology to her teacher. She was so sorry to have caused him so much trouble because of her stupid actions. And slowly it was causing the other students trouble as well.

She nods and whispers to Takumi as she's sat down.

"Um...where are we going?" she askes quietly. She would really like to clean up. Her behind itched quite a bit, and she was almost sure her jeans and panties were just abut ruined at this point.

"Well, right now, we need to find a paid shower to take you to because there is no way you can suffer a 4 hour ride the way you are, and we still need to do camping supplies shopping."

Ralph got in the front driver seat and waited for everyone to pile in.

"You see?" Takumi said to her.

She considered it. I mean if he really wanted to...who was she to protest?

"Fine..." at least she'd be clean soon. Her behind burned and she squirmed to scratch it. Was she experiencing diaper rash without the diaper? Then it dawned on her and she leaned into Takumi and whispered to him. "Um...do you maybe think I could...wear protection...? I I mean it's not like I want to...but if I have to ask to go to the toilets all the time..." Maybe by asking she would seem more grown up. She was taking steps to conceal any possible accidents, and prevention was probably more grown up than just wetting her pants.

She shushes him when he says the word diapers. Yes, that was what she meant., but she didn't want any of the other students to know what she needed. Especially since it'd nearly gotten Takumi into trouble. She thanks him quietly, but asked him to keep his voice down next time he was going to talk about something so private. She placed a kiss on his cheek and settled back into her seat, blushing red up to her ears.

She sighs and gets out. Finally she could shower and use the bathroom in peace without having to ask. She gets out and stretches, the back of her jeans dark and sagging a bit. The smell as just about died down at this point, but she's content with possibly having some protection against accidents.

Blushing heavily, she slowly trickled through her pants. What was she supposed to do if she had to poop though, which she did? Surely he didn't want her to mess her pants again, right?

"I have t to um...:" she whispered. Shyness overtook her. There was no way she was about to ask permission to mess her pants.