LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting

Ashley Smiled as the little girl relaxed a little and let her diaper her. She finished the preparatory process, and then slide the thick diaper under her bottom, and tuggedit up between her legs, leaving the thick bulge between her legs.

"so little girl, do you want the frilly rompers, or a onsie?"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being diapered was the weirdest ecperiance Becca had ever had. Being lifted in the air by her ankles to expose her bottom was super embarrassing but when the diaper was brought between her legs forcing them apart Becca nearly died. The diaper felt super akward. It crinkled with every movement and the babyish disigns made her want to rip it off. However she had no choice at the moment and after they were done at he store she would never have to wear one again.

Ashley just smiled to herself.

"so, little girl, when was the last time you had a good meal? I don;t imagine in your condition you were given- er, were ble to afford a good meal. Well, if you would like we can go down stairs and I'll have alice help me whip something up."

Ashley smiled to herself, the little girl thought she could get out of the diapers, hehe, how funny. Ashley branged the locking plastic pants, and the frilly leggings to slip onto Becca, tugging them up snug, and clicking the lock, then the frilly panties.

yes, I know i said that, ANd I think we will do that, but not right now, okay hon? now, i Know how little girls are, you'll say you aren;t hungery right up until you see the food, and then you havent eaten in days."

Ashley called down the stair to the cook-apperant. "Alice! Can you please fix up some stroganph before you go home?"

"Well, little girl, Because I don;t think your quite ready for panties you can ruin so easily. diapers are made for holding it in, and quite a bit less expencive!. SO, I think I'll just keep you in diapers for now, see were you are along the potty training path, and then adjust your ward robe to match, understand?"

Ashley set becca down at the table, and locked her into the high chair, ginnin at the little girl as the cook brough in a large pot of stroganph, and dished them both up. ashley began to feed becca, leting her speak between mouthfulls.

Ashley giggled as she put a third botle into the little girls mouth, feeding her more. she giggled as the little girl slopily drank, and Ashley smiled big as she fell asleep. she had eaten a whole bowl of stroganoph, and now three bottles of the relaxing brew. Ashley descided it was time for little girls to go to sleep.

Ashley smiled at the little girl sleeping, and desired to check her temperature, to make sure she wasn't sick. she propped becca up with pillows, so her bottom was in the air, unlocked her diaper pants, and slid them down, then she moved her diaper to the side and poked the thermometer up her bum, around 5 inches in.

Ashley gasped as her little girl used such a naughty word, she pushed her head down so she couldent move, and after recording her temperture, she taped her diaper back on, pulled up her diaper panties, clicked the lock, and lifted the girl up roughly, she was about to be taught a lesson

"you, little girl, are going to get a spanking, and then have your mouth washed out with soap for using those dirty, DIRTY words!"

Ashley put becca over her lap, and pulled her top down over her head and arms, effectlivy causing a straight jacket effect.