LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley was very confused. there was NO WAY this girl was this old! Buuut... she would play along, if only to convince the little girl to come with her, instead of stay out in the night for any longer then necessary.

Amanda smiled Broadly, glad the girl had accepted her request. She would keep her word and pay the girl an allowance, as the business woman she was she could afford a generous one.

Ashley (sorry for the mix up with the names XP) Opened the door to her car and offered the little girl a seat. She was still in that cte stage where she asked for things, by sauying she would do them. If she really was locked out her house, who ever she was staying with was going to get it for leaving there little girl out in the cold!

Ashley looked away a little* It was my daughter, but... she moved away a few years ago with her husamd, and she lives in germany now... I haven;t seen her for 9 years. Its... sad, i miss her so...

Ashley laughed a little

"Well, We will need to go shopping for those, in your size. My daughter was still in diapers at your age and size. lets get you dressed into these, and then we can get you some thing more age appropriate, okay?"

Ashley wasn't

Ashley humphed

"Listen little girl, your going to wear what i put on you, understand? now here, if you can;t keep yourself quite il help you with it" And with that Ashley pops a Pacifier into her little girls mouth.

As the pacifier is shoved in her mouth Becca wondered what she had gotten herself into. She tried to take the pacifier out of her mouth but Ashley swatted her bottom causing her to whimper. Becca Reyes to talk through the pacifier but it was no good. And the woman had her and a major size advantage so she couldn't really fight back.

Ashley smiled down at becca and throws her ruined pants into the trash, she gently starts rubbing baby oil, and then baby powder into becca's bum and pussy, rubbing it in and making sure there was a nice shield between her skin and her diaper, ashley had Decided