LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carter rubbed his tired eyes. He nodded about seeing her tomorrow. He suckled on his binky hugging back. After they pulled away he put his binky in his pocket, when he got home he could use it then again. But tomorrow he had to be his adult self. "Goodnight Rebecca, see you tomorrow."

Rebecca walked out making sure to blow him a goodbye kiss before she left. She could definitely see her breastfeeding carterfor quite some time. Although tomorrow would another feeding session, she was going to be a little more prepared in case carter leaked again. She never thought she was going to say this but she was actually looking forward to class tomorrow.

The next evening Carter was getting ready for his next class. He was hungry and tired but tried to not let that bother him. He also didn't notice but his lips would flex wanting to feed from Rebecca and he couldn't even use his binky because he had been around students all day. So to stop flexing his lips hed bite his sleeve or put his mouth on his pen.

It had come time for Carters class as Rebecca walked in wearing a red sweater. It had gotten a little chilly as of late and she not only wanted to make sure she was warm but carter was as well. She got there a little early and was the first student to arrive. She walked over to carter and gave him a hug. He was biting his lip which Rebecca said,"how's it going honey? Are you cold? Feverish?" She put her hand on craters forehead and he seemed to feel fine. She was going to wait till the end of class but she opened her bag and pulled out a baby blanket for him.

Carter put the blanket away. Carter was getting flustered the whole class period because of kissy faces, and he was stuttering and saying Um alot. He actually had to give them 20 minutes of free time to study etc to get himself okay again.

"Well it's just you were making kissy faces at me and everybody was winking. And so I just got I don't know nervous. So I just needed a little bit too calm down and get myself to not stuttered." Carter explains quietly.

Rebecca felt bad, she was only trying to interact with carter and didn't mean to fluster him. "If you want baby, I'll stop making faces at you. An if it helps you focus more and relax, you can imagine your nursing on mommies boobies." Rebecca said hoping to calm him down a bit

"Good honey!" Rebecca said in a happy tone. She looked at the clock behind carter and saw they had some time to spare. She looked over her shoulder to see everyone chatting away paying no attention to them. "Here I have a fun game we can play." Rebecca said. She then covered her face with her hands and said, "where's mommy?" When then opened her hands and said, "here she is."

Rebecca was very happy to see carters mood improve with a good game of peek a boo. After a bit she saw that time was basically up, she put her hands down and before she walked back to her desk she said," after class baby and you can mommies milk." She grabbed her breasts together and turned back to her seat

Carter giggled a lot feeling a lot better that they played the game. He sighed seeing that the time he gave them was up. He let her go back to her seat. He continued class for another hour and a half. And before they knew it, class was over and he dismissed them.

Rebecca cleared her throay and said," well sweetie, not sure if you were away but after your feeding you did wet yourself a little bit. I just think you drink so much of mommies milk that it's hard to hold it in. So as a precaution you will be wearing this during your feeding." She then pulled out a pull-up that would easily fit carters size.

"Good honey, glad you are seeing this through mommies eye's." Rebecca said. As Carter was taking off his pants, she lifted him up onto his desk and laid him on his back. She showed him the pull-up with the childish looking designs on it before she was about to slide it on him.