LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Leakage

I have a slight issue that hopefully some of you can help me with.

First of all, I am a lifelong bedwetter (although it is somewhat intermittant. Sometimes I'm dry for a week or two. I'm always diapered at night though), so I already have some degree of incontinence.

This issue pertains to the daytime though. When I pee, especially when I use a urinal, but also when I sit down,

I have recently started getting leakage when i stand up and pull my pants back on. I am not talking about a drop, which is sort of unavoidable, I am talking about an amount that is enough to run down my leg somewhat, wet my boxxers, and sometimes leave a small wet mark on my pants leg. It isn't a gush, it dries out fairly quickly, so it isn;t all that embarrassing, etc. But it is certainly more than I think should be there. At the very least, this didn't use to happen.

I do stand / sit there for about ten seconds after I am finished peeing to make sure I'm really done, and of course I 'shake it off.' I don't think I am rushing things and not giving myself enough time to empty... it is like my urethra won't empty itself without the aid of gravity.

Does anyone know if this is a common issue, if it is a precursor to larger scale incontinence, etc.? It isn't a big issue right now, I have just started wearing a pullup in the daytime to contain the little leak, but it is a change in my body and I am curious. A 23 year old guy isn't supposed to start having plumbing problems yet, hehe.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Powderwhite have you considered visiting a "Continence" advisor as they often have experience of these sort of problems ? If not go to the Doc's as they will always help you out.

On a few rare ocassions I used to have the same thing happen to me, I went to see the "Continence" advisor and she did an ultrasound of my bladder before and after voiding, the after picture showed my Bladder had not fully emptied and this often resulted in me springing a small but noticeable leak usually when I walked away from the toilet ! :badmood:

You will be pleased to know that it was very easily dealt with by a few exercises she gave me, and shortly after that I had no problem other than the old OAB urgency that eventually got so bad it resulted in 24/7 Nappies, but "dont panic" that was an almost lifelong problem I had from about 8 years old and is very unlikely to have any connection to the "Dribble".

Hope this helps you.

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I have always had that, sometimes it very little and sometimes it a spot, on my pants, the only thing I do is shake it a bit more, and that don't always work, either alwys wear underwear( I go mostly commando in summer) or get an insert, or its a good excuse to wear a disposeable...I guess it's up to you how you deal with it, but I think it's close to normal....

I have experienced similar problems but I am in my 50's with an enlarged prostate. The voiding of urnine is hard when your walnut sized prostate is twice the regular size.

After some research I found that the prostate starts growing when you are in your twenties but you shouldn't be bothered by symptoms until the late 40's or early 50's.

Check with your doctor and in the meantime...

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB B)

Hi Powderwhite have you considered visiting a "Continence" advisor as they often have experience of these sort of problems ? If not go to the Doc's as they will always help you out.

On a few rare ocassions I used to have the same thing happen to me, I went to see the "Continence" advisor and she did an ultrasound of my bladder before and after voiding, the after picture showed my Bladder had not fully emptied and this often resulted in me springing a small but noticeable leak usually when I walked away from the toilet ! :badmood:

You will be pleased to know that it was very easily dealt with by a few exercises she gave me, and shortly after that I had no problem other than the old OAB urgency that eventually got so bad it resulted in 24/7 Nappies, but "dont panic" that was an almost lifelong problem I had from about 8 years old and is very unlikely to have any connection to the "Dribble".

Hope this helps you.

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I've read about what you are experiencing, there is some left over urinine in the urethra (sp?). Some of the incon sights mention this: there is a process of massaging or 'milking" ones self under the scrotum after urination to remove this residual urine. I put this in a simplistic manner, for more detailed check out the incon sites. I can't give a specific one at this time though.