LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babying the Babysitters (private)

Mindy spends the next several minutes calming Cathy down and soothing her form the brink of a tantrum. "All better sweetie." Mindy asks soothingly, Cathy nods a couple of times sniffling as she rubs her eye with her left hand her right being held by Mindy. "Come on then swetie your sissy and mommy are waiting." Mindy smiles sweetly and leads Cathy inside.

"Thankiees!" Zoe said, receiving the plush from Cathy and then hugging the girl. The duckie was really cute and Zoe really appreciated her friend for getting it for her. Forgetting her duties with the cart, Zoe started playing with her duck plushie, flying it through the air and making quacking noises.

Mandy smiled at her sister. "Yeah, Cathy is clearly more regressed than Zoe. It's really cute that she thinks Zoe is her sister, " Mandy said happily. Seeing the girls play and not care about the cart at all, Mandy sighed. "Sis, do you mind taking the girls to the changing room while I pick out some clothes for them? " asked Mandy. "Take them to the large room that can fit all of us. "

"Wuv you too Caffy," Zoe said, happy to be hugged by her friend. This game of house was a lot of fun! Zoe was then led into the changing room. She wasn't quite sure what was going to happen, but she was having fun anyway, bopping her duck plushy into Cathy's.

A few moments later, Mandy walked into the changing room with a cart full of clothes. If you could think of it, it was probably in there. "Alright girls, time to try on some clothes! Zoe, you come with me, Cathy, you go to Mindy, " she told the girls, watching as Zoe dropped her plushie and toddled over to her.

"Me take offs!" Zoe said, grabbing at her shirt to take it off. She struggled a bit, but she was able to get her shirt off. Zoe's skirt was a lot easier to take off as she just had to slide it down her legs. Once she was just standing there wearing only her diaper, Zoe clapped her hands. "Me did it! Me did it! " she said happily, sticking a finger into her mouth.