LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Act Like A Baby [Open]

Emma knew lately she had been having accidents; she honestly didn't know why. Emma's single mother had begun to notice, and so she knew that she had to do something about it. Emma had also been out drinking, which wasn't exactly helping her condition.

Emma came home, well past her curfew; her panties had been soaked, and she knew that any minute her mother would find out about her accident.

[Diapering and babying -- Females only please]

Lorli was upstairs waiting for her daughter to return home. The single mom had been worried about her daughter. She had been wetting her pants more and more lately. She at first was just going to gently suggest her daughter wear pull ups to bed, but after Emma missed curfew for the third time that week, she knew something more had to be done about it. She heard the door open and shut and headed downstairs. She saw that her daughter had soaked her panties and sighed.

Emma's eyes widened when she had head her mother come towards her. She knew that she was certainly in for a punishment a this moment in time. She blushed as her mother had pointed out her accident and had told her to change out of her wet undies.

"Okay mommy," she said, taking off her wet undies and pants, bringing them upstairs to her Mommy. "I didn't mean to have an accident."

Emma's eyes widened when her Mommy told her that she wasn't going to go out without her. She squirmed a little when her mommy wiped her. She bit her lip as her mommy put her in diapers. "I'm not a baby," she whined childishly. "It was an accident mommy, I don't even need diapers," she said.

Emma blushed when her mommy said she would be in diapers for awhile. When her mommy told her o go to her room, she nodded her head, moving towards her room. She fell immediately. "Mommy, will you carry me?" She said, sucking her thumb.

"Aww, of course I will princess," Lorli replied, picking her up and kissing her head. "Aw sweetie, you shouldn't suck on your thumb. Here." She reached into her drawer and pulled out the pacifier she kept in there for sentimental reasons. "Do you need your old paci?" She slipped it into Emma's mouth and carried her into her room, laying her down on the bed, tucking her in. "Get some rest Pumpkin."

Emma clung to her Mommy as the other picked her up. What she didn't expect was for her mommy to put a pacifier in her mouth. "I don't need a pacifier mommy," she said as she was tucked into bed. "But I'm not sleepy mommy," she said.

Lorli came in the next morning, knowing Emma couldn't get out of bed. "Good morning sweetie," she said cheerily. She pulled back the blanket. "Uh oh, looks like someone went wettums in their diddums, that's okay. Mommy will change you after breakfast. Come here sugar." She picked her up and carried her downstairs.

• 2 weeks later...