LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing too fast (private for SSJTyler and Valeria)

valeria

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I don't think we went too far yet. I mean she did drink the bottle so she got some of your milk already, she just might be the 2 year old stage where she wants to do what she wants and nothing else. that will fade in soon enough, I mean what other choice do we have? you saw her she didn't even want to help us move/ she always been acting like a baby and now she will be our baby girl again

well I have 2 idea's honey and I will let you pick. we can force her to be a full baby now. we have the stuff to force feed her. she already needs her diaper but se can lock her in them, make her crawl ect. or we can just be the loving parents we are. cuddle her and encourage her that this isn't so bad and that she will love if she gives it a chance. I mean she is acting like a baby already in bits and pieces.

"lets go with the 2 idea i don't want to force her it might make things worse and i think maybe first thing in the morning we will have her on a baby routine schedule this way it might be a bit easier to transition her to being out baby girl again hopefully without problems.

* as we head outside you look around to take in the backyard. the first thing you notice is the wooden fence, you can't climb it as there in no spots to put your feet. the next is the play structure. its a couple of levels high, it have a slide, pole, monkey bars, "rope bridge", swing and more! you are shocked to see this, you feel like this is the most awesome thing ever! you so can't wait to play! then you also notice the sand and your mind fills with thoughts of making things that you can show off to mommy and daddy!*