LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing too fast (private for SSJTyler and Valeria)

valeria

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My screaming and crying lasted for what seemed like hours as i was shaking nonstop as i struggle to calm down as i black out on your lap as my body stopped moving.

oh my she cried herself out cold.... well she will be smaller again. soon she will start to act like a baby before her body is that of a babies at this rate. I am surprised by this but its nice that she hasn't tried much * I put your diaper back on and carry you to your crib and lay you down and tuck you in before we leave we turn on the baby monitor so we can hear you when your up *

I wake up screaming from a nightmare as i wanted to be big again as i got up i try to get out of the crib as i struggle to calm down as i didn't know you and mommy could hear everything.

"Me down now" i bite you as i wanted to get down as i was frustrated and wanted my life back as i didn't want this life that you and mom put me in.

I am ok there mostly baby teeth so no broken skin, I was hoping with how little she was acting she would adjust quicker but it doesn't seem to be the case do you think she needs some

Mom thinks about as she says "no she will come around to her new role hopefully on her own we just got to keep any eye on her and really just baby her to show this is what she is now our baby girl again"

Mom smiles saying "thats a good idea while we figure out where to go from there with our baby and maybe we could plan a get together once she is settled.

"hmm well we could set it up with a few of the neighbors and have a bbq or something" mom says as i struggle to get out as i didn't like it as i wanted my big stuff again as i pouted and kicked my feet.

I wouldn't open my mouth as i still kick my legs as i try to get out of the bouncer as i struggle to use my words as i ended up kicking you in the shin on accident.

* some of the milk leaks out onto you lips while he tries to give you the bottle, you can tease it and it is so good! you start to drool over it feeling that you want this bottle more then anything! *

Mom comes in as she says "hun why don't you craddle her and feed the bottle too her and make sure she drinks all of it while i go make us some lunch"

I try to get out of your arms as i didn't want to keep still as you only find it cute as you try feeding me the bottle and get me to latch on to the nipple of it and drink.