LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing too fast (private for SSJTyler and Valeria)

valeria

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* I got with mommy and help her pick out toys for you. most of them are for toddlers but of course its all to help you become littler but its not like you can tell, we pull out a 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery, Tap-a-Tune Xylophone, Lil' Ocean Explorers Dunk 'n Juggle Seal, Little Tikes Hammer and Ball Set and a 5-1 Adjustable Gym * look here sweetie more toys to try and be big with!

I shook my head not wanting any of them as i try to leave the room as it was getting harder to think of my adult life as if it doesn't exist to me anymore.

awww I guess she wont be a big girl... well she tired. * we get up and walk over to you and pick you up * oh my... * I pat your bottom and you can feel your diaper squish against you, it

* she changes you in my arms, since you were only wet it was easy for her* mm I guess she really wants to be a baby. she not trying to potty, behave like a big girl at all or even try to speak like a big girl. guess she is just our little baby girl after all. must be a phase. its ok though she will grow out.. well under it *giggles a bit with mommy*

I kick and scream as i bite your arm as you let go of me i try to run out of the room and for the stairs hoping to get away as i wished i was big again.