LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Poop Video

I've seemed to have nothing but problems finding video of people pooping in their diapers! As weird as they may sound, the one thing that I really want to see is people poop their pants/diaper but they seem not to appear. Any suggestions? My only one if just to make one for my self but I don't know how good it would be.

I've seemed to have nothing but problems finding video of people pooping in their diapers! As weird as they may sound, the one thing that I really want to see is people poop their pants/diaper but they seem not to appear. Any suggestions? My only one if just to make one for my self but I don't know how good it would be.

Sometimes you have to be a do-it-yourself kind of guy, If you can't find what you want, you have to do it for yourself. Good luck B

Guest diamondback688

yes...they are illegal in the US...they group scat(poop) videos in the same catagorey as animal rape and beastility if i remember correctly...

Its not too terribly difficult to make your own, if you have the right equipment. I've made countless videos using the movie function on my digital camera. Just do a couple of test shots to make sure you're going to be in frame, then let everything flow.

If you have a Mac with an iSight, its even easier. There's a utility called Quicktime Broadcaster which lets you record video streams to your hard drive. Point your iSight or laptop at your butt, and poop away.