LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Matt In Diapers--part One

Matt was 22, six feet tall, but extremely slender. He was like any other first year grad student except that he liked to wear diapers, especially at night in his bed, but sometimes he wore quiet ones under his clothes to school as well, just for the excitement and sense of security. It helped him deal with the stress of his classes and sometimes he just needed to wear them, especially at night after a few drinks, as he had kind of a small bladder.

Late one Friday afternoon after classes, Matt was sitting at home in his didee watching TV. He had eaten Taco Bell for dinner, and finished one of their huge 64 ounce root beers with his chicken quesadilla. As he lay on the couch watching the Disney channel and sucking on his pacifier, he found that he really needed to pee, and without much thought, he just let a flood of urine run into his diaper. He lay on the couch and let the warm padding squish around his peepee and wished that there was someone there to change him, right there on the couch while he watched TV. Finally, after about an hour, he got up and went into the bathroom to change his diaper. He looked in the cupboard and found that he only had one diaper left! This was no good at all.

He lay down on the linoleum floor and lay his head on the bathmat next to the tub. He undid the tapes on both sides of the soggy diaper, and started to clean his peepee with a lavender scented babywipe. He massaged the tip of his penis, and it felt SO good. He started to rub faster, and faster, and faster, but his stopped before he reached orgasm. Then he grabbed a fresh wipe and cleaned up his bottom. He took the fresh diaper, spread it open on the floor next to him, then lifted up his bum and slid the old one away. Next, he slid the new diaper under himself, then applied a coat of diaper rash cream all over his tummy, peepee, and bottom. He straightened out the new diaper, put on a bit of talcum powder, and then taped up the new diaper nice and tight. He pulled up his pants, and he was done!

Now, Matt knew that he needed to go out and get more diapers—after all, you can’t spend a weekend in diapers properly unless you have fresh ones. So Matt grabbed his helmet and a nice big backpack, and went downstairs to the parking lot where he got on his motorcycle. Vroom! It started right up, just like it always did, and he felt the fresh diaper pressing against his crotch as he sat on the seat. He wondered if people could see the outline of his diaper as he rode off, but it didn’t bother him too much.

Almost immediately, he had to pee again. Part of it was the soda, part of it was the vibrations, and part of it was the bumpiness of the road. But hey, that’s what diapers are for, right? And as much as Matt wanted to stop it, he found himself peeing—a lot.

The medical supply store Matt was going to was almost five miles away. He had never been there, but he had called them last week, and they had seemed to have a wide variety of diapers. The more local stores always seem to. As he came to a red light about five minutes later, he found that he had to pee again. The soda had really done a number. He kept following the directions he’d gotten from MapQuest, but somehow he kept lost. He had to pee again. He road around for a few minutes, and realized that he’d made a wrong turn and was about a mile too far west of where he wanted to be. He turned around and headed in the other direction.

There was an awful lot of traffic, and Matt kept having to pee more and more. He could feel the diaper start to swell up underneath his jeans, and it started to leak onto the legs and butt of his jeans. Luckily, he saw the medical supply company not too far off. Unfortunately, he thought that the store closed at 5 o’clock, and it was five minutes to. He parked his bike, and ran into the store. He could feel people at the nearby bus stop staring at him. It was really embarrassing, and he hoped that there was no one there that he knew.

As he enter the shop, he saw a middle aged woman helping an older disabled man and his daughter pick out a wheelchair. He looked around the small showroom, but he didn’t see any diapers.

“Excuse me,” he said to the sales woman, “Do you sell incontinence products?”

“Of course,” she said, “Just let me take care of these people, and I’ll be able to help you.”

The middle aged woman gave him a bit of a dirty look. Matt went and stood next to the counter and saw a little girl playing in the corner of the store in a children’s area. She looked to be about 2 or three. She looked up from her toys, a bit surprised, and stared at Matt, who smiled weekly. Then she went back to playing with her toys.

The woman spent about five minutes helping the other customers, while Matt stood at the counter mortified, starting to feel his wet jeans cling to his legs, and starting to smell like urine. Occasionally, the little girl would look up at him curiously, then go back to playing. Finally, the saleswoman stopped talking to the customers, who were still looking at one of the chairs, and came over.

“Now, young man,” she said, “How can I help you.”

“Well… umm… I ah…,” stammered Matt.

“Yes, yes, I see, you’re had a little accident,” she said rather matter of factly.

“Yes, umm, well, I was on my way to buy some more… umm…”

“What’s your name?”

“Matt.”

“Well Matt, we shall…”

Just then, the little girl stood up and walked over towards them. She was much bigger than Matt had thought just from looking at her across the room. Her blonde hair was in pigtails and she was dressed in a very babyish pink romper, but she was almost as tall as Matt. “Mommie…” she whispered to the lady, “Mommie…”

“Yes, Rose, what is it?” the woman asked.

“Momme, I need my didee changed.”

“Very well,” she said, “we were just going back there any way. Come along, both of you.”

They walked behind the counter and through white wooden door marked “Employees only.” The back of the store was surprisingly big, and they walked back around a corner into a huge children’s playroom/nursery. Matt’s eyes got huge as they walked in. All of the furniture and toys were adult sized! The little girl was an adult baby!

“Now,” the woman said to Matt, “I can take care of your clothes for you, and we’ll get you into something more… absorbent. Lie down here.” The woman patted the nursery print pad of an adult changing table.

“Well, that’s not really necessary,” Matt said, “If you can just get me something… umm…”

“Nonsense! Now, come on then, up!”

“Mommie,” the girl said urgently, “I NEED MY DIDEE CHANGED!”

“Hold on a moment sweetheart and go play, guests first.”

Matt reluctantly lay down on the big changing table, while Rose went and sulked and played with some blocks nearby. Matt tried to move, but felt himself being strapped in.

“Now then, dear, hold still,” the woman said, and when Matt tried to protest she just shushed him. “Just hold up your shirt, honey,” she said. First, she undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She lifted his butt and slid them off expertly. “Now, hold up your hands and sit up a bit,” and as Matt did as he was told, she pulled off his shirt. There he lay, totally naked in front of a strange lady and a girl who was probably close to his age but looked like she was three. “My, my,” she said, “you certainly are a wet boy!” and she opened the tapes on his diaper and gently cleaned his tummy and peepee, and then suddenly lifted up his legs with one hand, exposing his butt and wiping it clean, and then lay a thick new diaper under him. She put him down gently, put on some diaper rash cream and talc, and fastened the new diaper far tighter than he could have done on his own.

“Well,” the woman said as she unstrapped him, “I think I just might have something for you to wear.” Matt sat up as she rummaged through a dresser drawer underneath him. “Ah, here we are,” and she pulled out a blue onzie just Matt’s size. “Lift your arms up,” she said, and put it over his head, then told him to lie down as she lifted his butt again and snapped the crotch closed. “Go ahead and play here,” she said, “but don’t leave this room. Oh, and Matty, go wash your hands over there.”

“Thank you ma’am, but I don’t think it’s really necessary for me to… I mean I think I’m a little too big to…”

“But nothing, young man. Now run along and wash your hands while I change Rose. And you may call me ‘Mommie’, if you wish.”

Matt was too bewildered and excited to argue. This was like a dream come true, and yet, some part of him wanted to fight it. He went and washed his hands, and could see her going through the same procedure with Rose, except she was putting her in a print cloth diaper and plastic pants. He was fascinated, and didn’t really even notice which toys he was playing with. Finally, Mommie was finished with Rose.

“Now I’m going to go throw Matt’s clothes in the washer, then I’m going to help those customers, and then I’m going to do some work around the store. I’ll be back in a little while to check on you, so play nicely and don’t leave the playroom until I come back.

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Send me a message!

Alright, here's the next chapter! I realize that I cut it off a little short at the end there. Hope you like it!

Chapter 2

Mommie turned around and left the room, and the little girl waddled over to Matt with a hugely thick cloth diaper between her legs. She plopped down on the floor in front of him.

“I’m Rose,” she said.

“I’m Matt,” he said.

“I know. What do you want to play?

“Uhh… I don’t know…”

“I want to play hide and seek! I get to hide first. You count to 40. And no peeking!”

They played hide and seek, and the first time Rose hid inside the huge toy box. The second time Rose found Matt hiding the playroom closet behind some clothes, but the third time, Matt couldn’t find her, even though he looked everywhere. He was pretty sure that she wasn’t in the playroom, so he started to look for her in the back of the store. He started to walk down the hallway and open the doors. One was a bathroom with a tub, one room just had a cement floor and lots of boxes, including boxes of diapers, and the next was a nursery with two cribs in it! He started by looking around the bathroom; he looked behind the shower curtain in the tub and then he looked underneath the sink. Rose wasn’t in the bathroom. Matt looked in the warehouse room next. He started by looking in all of the aisles, and then he saw a machine with a bunch of boxes around it and inside it. He sat down on the floor and looked underneath.

Just then, Matt heard someone behind him clear her throat. “Matt,” Mommie said, “what did I tell you about leaving the playroom?”

Matt didn’t know what to say. Mommie bent down on one knee and put her hands on his shoulders. “Well, Rose and I were playing hide and seek, and I couldn’t find her, and so I started to look in the hallway and…”

“Listen,” Mommie said, “we can’t have you just running around anywhere. Now I told you to stay in the playroom, and you didn’t listen to me, and that’s unacceptable. Next time I tell you to do something, I want you to do it, or else you’re going to be in big trouble.”

Matt didn’t quite know what to say, but he loved feeling like this, helpless, small, just like a toddler. “Let’s go back to the playroom now,” she said.

“But Rose…” Matt said.

“You let me worry about Rose, now let’s go.”

Matt stood up and Mommie took his hand. She led him back down the hall to the playroom. “You sit here and play with some toys. I’m going to find Rose.”

Matt sat and played with a toy truck, and realized that his diaper was wet. He had gotten so caught up in playing that he hadn’t even noticed that he’d gone! Cool! A few minutes later Mommie came back with Rose by the hand. She was crying.

“I told you not to leave the playroom! That was very naughty of you! Go over to timeout for five minutes while I have a talk with Matt.”

Rose was crying, and went over to stand next to a wooden stool in the corner, and faced the wall. Matt couldn’t stop thinking about how cute she looked with her little girl clothes on and with her obvious diaper bulge. The snaps in the crotch of her romper were open, and he could see that her diaper was wet. As he listened to her cry, all he wanted to do was go over and comfort her. But Mommie was coming, and so he looked down and played with his truck.

“Matt, honey, we need to talk,” she said. She sat down next to him and put her arm around his shoulder. “I’ve been watching you tonight, and you obviously really enjoyed your time playing here, and judging from your accident earlier and your wet diaper now, you really need those,” she said, pointing to his diaper area. “Matt honey, what you need is a Mommy. You don’t have one, do you?” Matt shook his head no. “You need someone to love you and take care of you, and Rose needs a friend to play with.” In the corner, Rose had stopped crying and turned around.

“What do you mean a friend, Mommie?” Rose asked excitedly.

“Rose, little girls in timeout need to be quiet. You need to turn around now.” Rose kept looking over at them. “One…” Mommie paused. “Two…” Rose quickly turned around, sat on the stool, and stared at the wall. “Now Matt, I am willing to be your Mommie. You can come home with us tonight, but I want you to commit for at least three months. You can keep going to your job or going to school if you want, but will do what I tell you, go where I tell you, and wear what I tell you all the time. In return, I will take care of you, love you, feed you, and change you. Do you want that Matt?” He nodded his head yes, a bit shocked. It was like a dream come true! She got up and grabbed a piece of paper on a clipboard. “Just sign here.” Matt did. “Ok, it’s settled then. I was sure you’d say yes! Rose, you can come out of timeout now. Matt’s going to be your brother!”

“Really!,” Rose yelled. “Oh yah!” She ran over to them and gave Matt and Mommie each a big kiss. “I’m sorry I was naughty,” Rose whispered to Mommie.

“It’s ok dear,” and Mommie gave her a big hug.

“Come along you two, it’s time to go home.” Mommie turned off the lights, and she held each of their hands as they walk out of the back door of the supply store. She stopped to lock up, and then they walked through the back parking lot, all holding hands, all with big smiles on their faces. Normally Matt would be worried, going outside in nothing but a diaper and a onzie, but he was so happy that he didn’t even worry about it. They walked down a wooded path out of the parking lot, and up a little bit of a hill. They walked down another path that branched off the main path, and there was the back of a huge house. There was a big porch, a huge swing set and play area, and a nice big sandbox. Matt’s eyes lit up when he saw it all. “Wow!” They all went inside.

“Rose, you go play while I make dinner. Matt and I need to discuss the rest of his ‘big boy’ issues.”

“Mommie,” Rose said, “I need my didee change.”

“I’ll change you both in a few minutes, or Daddy will do it when he comes home. Matt, go ahead and sit in the play pen.” There was a large playpen on the floor with two steps that led up to it. One of the sides was down, and Matt climbed into it and sat down. Mommie came and secured the side. It was big enough that Matt didn’t know if he could get over the sides. Wait, he thought. Did she say Daddy? Matt’s father had died when he was six months old and he had never known his father. He was so excited!

“Matt,” Mommie asked, “Do you have a job or go to school?”

“I go to school,” he said, “I’m getting my Masters in Psychology.”

Mommie started chopping vegetables. “As I said earlier, you may continue to go to school if you wish. Do you want to?”

Matt shook his head yes. “Ok then, what time do your classes start?

“Eleven o’clock every day.”

“And when do they end?”

“Two thirty.”

“I will drop you off at school at 10:30, and pick you up at 3:30. I you will not leave the building during that time without calling me and asking my permission. I’ll give you a cell phone on Monday. Is that understood?”

“Yes Mommie,” Matt said, “but I can just ride my motorcycle.”

“No,” she said, “you can’t. I have already had it towed away, and we will be selling it at auction next week.”

“What?!” Matt stood up in the playpen and went over to the side. “You can’t sell my motorcycle! That’s illegal!” he yelled. He was furious.

Mommie looked up from chopping vegetables. “Oh yes I can. That piece of paper you signed gave me the authority to do that and much more. Motorcycles are very dangerous toys, and little boys have no place riding them. Little boys shouldn’t even be driving! The only bike you’re going to be riding is a big wheel or trikey.”

“This isn’t right! You can’t do this! Let me out of here! I’m going to the police!” Matt was yelling, and got angrier and angrier the more helpless he felt. Mommie went back to chopping. “Stopping having a tantrum, or you’re going to be sorry,” she said.

Matt was too angry to care. “I’m an adult, and I want to leave right now! Let me out, let me out, let me out!” He started to try to climb over the bars of the playpen.

“Matt! That is enough. I’m going to count to three. One…” Matt managed to pull his chin up over the top bar. “Two…” Now he had his left leg up. “Three!” Matt jumped over the side and crashed to the floor, as Mommie came rushing over with a wooden spoon in one hand. She grabbed him by the wrist as he tried to get away and dragged him over to the kitchen table kicking and screaming. “No,” he yelled, “You can’t sell my motorcycle, I’m an adult, you can’t do this to me.” Mommie set the spoon down on the table and pulled out a chair. She sat down and pulled Matt over her lap. She was so strong! He kept trying to fight her, but he couldn’t escape.

She started to spank him with her hand on top of his onzie and diaper. He tried to kick her, but her right leg trapped his legs, immobilizing him. He tried to move his hands back to protect his butt, but she grabbed both of his small wrists and pinned his arms behind his back. He started to scream as she spanked him. Then, suddenly, she pulled open the snap crotch on his onzie, and untaped his diaper. She pulled open the back, and started to spank him with the spoon. Ouch! It really really hurt! After about 5 spanks with the spoon, Matt had stopped yelling, and by the time she hit 10 he was starting to tear up. After a couple minutes of spanking, he was bawling. “No, Mommie, no, don’t’ spank me, no, no, stop, no.” Finally she stopped spanking him, and he just lay over her knee crying. She put her arm under his chest and gently pulled him up. His soggy diaper fell off her lap onto the ground. She stood him up and gave him a big hug.

“Matt baby, I’m sorry that I had to spank you, but you just can’t throw tantrums like that. Now what I did with your motorcycle was for your own good. I’m in charge here now, and you need to listen to me. Understand?”

Matt was still crying but he nodded his head yes. “You are going to be staying here a long time, and you need to understand that I’m the adult, and I’m in charge. I’m only doing what I think is best for you, ok honey?”

Matt nodded again, and stopped crying. She took out a tissue and wiped his eyes. “Anything else we need to talk about?” Matt shook his head no. “Ok baby grab your diaper, let’s go find Rose and get you two changed before dinner.”

Mommie took Matt by the hand, and they went downstairs to find Rose in a playroom that was even bigger than the one in the medical supply store. “Rose, honey, let’s get your didee changed before dinner.”

“Otay,” she said, and stood up. Matt could see the huge outline of her diaper between her legs. Matt’s red butt was diaperless and exposed; “Did you give Matt a spanking Mama?”

“Never mind dear, that’s none of your business.”

“What did he do?”

Mommie didn’t answer, and they walked into a changing room off the playroom. “Since Matt doesn’t have on a diaper yet, we’ll do him first.”

Matt lay back on the changing table and felt her caress his tummy and penis and sore bottom with a lavender scented babywipe. He was still sniffing a bit from the spanking, and as she massaged diaper rash cream into his butt (“Don’t want baby to get a rash!” she said happily), he could feel his growing errection. It felt so good that he stopped sniffing, and by the time she’d sprinkled him with a little bit of talcum and taped on a new diaper, he felt happier and more loved than in any other time in his adult life. She kissed him on the cheek and snapped up his onzie. Then it was Rose’s turn.

When Mommie removed Rose’s cloth diaper, Matt noticed an awful smell. “Looks like someone went poo-poo!” Matt watched as she cleaned off Rose’s cute hairless butt, and then proceeded to use a fresh wipe to clean around her vaginal lips, and then on top of them. Rose started to smile and squirm, and then Mommie stopped suddenly. She grabbed a fresh disposable. “It’ll be easier to have you in a disposible too until we get enough cloth didees for Matt too. Otherwise, we’ll have to carry around double the number of diapers every time we go out!” Rose just smiled. Finally, with the smell of baby powder in the air, Mommie helped Rose off the table.

“Now you two stay down here and play until Daddy gets home, and then we’ll have dinner, ok?”

“Otay!” they both said. Mommie went upstairs and left the babies alone to play.

Pretty good so far, I'm enjoying it, but selling the motorcycle!? owwies could have at least had it put into long term storage untill Matt came to accept his position. -smiles-

That part is based on a very real (to me) dream I had recently. I guess I thought that selling the motorcycle was pretty much the worst thing anyone could do--I was pretty angry in the dream! :)

Hope people are enjoying it, more today!

Baby Mike

i like it all but one part.Why did the motorcycle have to go man.

I guess the motorcycle is really a sticking point! We'll have to wait and see... Here's another batch.

Matt was playing with a car ramp and Rose was playing with some dolls when they heard the garage door open upstairs. Rose grabbed Matt’s arm and practically dragged him up the stairs yelling, “Daddy’s home! Daddy’s home!” Matt was nervous; would this man like him? What would it be like to have a father? They reached the top and Matt tripped on the top step because he was trying to get up the stairs so quickly. They ran through the kitchen and down the hall, and the door to the garage was just opening up, and a fit middle aged man in a business suit walked in.

“Hey angel!” he said, and Rose flung her arms around him.

“Hi dada! I got a new brother today! His name’s Matt.”

“I know sweetheart!” Rose finally stopped hugging him, and Daddy came over and gave Matt a hug. “Hi kiddo,” he said, “I’m going to be your dad.”

Matt’s trepidation disappeared. “Hi!” he said, and his face turned red. He was embarrassed, but somehow he knew that this man loved him already, and he felt better than he’d felt in a long time.

Daddy walked over to Mommie and kissed her on the cheek. Mommie stopped what she was doing and kissed him back. “Ewww,” said Rose, “That’s icky.”

“How was your day Lins?” he asked

“It was great. We’ll talk more about it later.”

“Do I have time to change my clothes before dinner?”

“Sure, we’ll be ready to do the kids in five minutes.” He started to go upstairs. “Oh, and Adam? Could you grab me a hair clip while you’re up there?”

“Sure.”

“Isn’t Daddy great?” Rose asked Matt. He didn’t say anything, but he smiled.

“Let’s go, you two. In your chairs.”

Matt hadn’t noticed earlier, but there were two big highchairs in a corner near the table. Mommie brought them out and pulled out the trays. Matt and Rose both obediently sat down, and then she strapped them in and locked the trays in place. She brought out a couple of big jars of puréed baby food and a little bit of solid food on two plastic plates. Just then, Daddy came back downstairs.

“I do Rose tonight if you want to do Matt,” Mommie said.

“Sure.” Daddy grabbed two bibs out of the kitchen pantry, and handed one to Mommie, then he tied the other one around Matt’s neck. Matt was starting to get embarrassed again. “I can do it without…” Daddy just shushed him.

They started with some sort of cereal that was like oatmeal from the solid food. Daddy took each spoonful and brought it up to Matt’s mouth. “Now open wide,” he said, and placed the food inside. Mommie did the same thing with Rose. It was great. Matt stopped worrying about school, his part time job doing research work on the weekends… oh no! He’d forgotten. He started to squirm. “What’s wrong Matty?” Daddy asked.

“I have to go to work tomorrow, and I forgot to tell them, and now I’m going to miss it and then…”

“Don’t worry,” Daddy said, “We’ll get it all taken care of.” Matt had never felt so helpless before, and the thought that someone else would help him take care of things, that he wasn’t alone in all this, was very comforting. His eyes teared up just thinking about it. “Now smile for Daddy. Wasn’t that yummy? Tell Mommie you thought the cereal was yummy.”

“I liked it!” Matt said, and he smiled, and just started to enjoy himself.

Then Daddy fed Matt some squished pees. Matt thought he wouldn’t like the green mess, but it wasn’t so bad. He realized that he was getting food all over his face and bib, but he didn’t care. Occasionally, Daddy had to wipe his face. Finally, Daddy gave him the plastic plate with some little chunks of pear on it. “Go ahead and eat those Matty, and I’ll get you a bottle. Daddy got a bottle out of the fridge and warmed it up in the microwave. When he brought it back, Matt was almost done with his pears. “Now finish your pears and drink up little one.” Matt didn’t really like the taste of it, but he drank it anyway.

Rose didn’t seem to like her squished pees too much. She kept making faces and saying “Yuck!” Mommie wasn’t too happy, but eventually gave her some pears and a bottle. “We’ll try again after Daddy and I eat.”

The adults sat down at the table and ate their meal, which was chicken and rice with vegetables. When Daddy was almost done with his second plate, he gave Matt little bites of everything. “That’s for being so good and finishing all your food!” he said.

Finally, when they were finished, they cleared the table. Daddy let Matt out of his highchair and gave him a refill on his bottle with juice instead of milk, but Mommie didn’t let Rose out of her chair. “We’re going to try again with those pees,” she said.

“No,” said Rose, “please please please no!” but Mommie just sat down.

“Here comes an airplane!” she said, and tried to feed her.

Daddy took Matt by the hand. “In here, sport,” and they walked into the family room. Daddy sat down on the couch and patted his lap. Matt sat down, still sucking on his bottle of juice, snuggling with Daddy. “Listen Matt, I’m really glad that you’ve come to live with us. There’s one thing we need to talk about though.”

Matt stopped sucking on his juice. “What’s that Dada?”

“I was watching earlier today when you threw that tantrum and Mommie had to spank you.”

“You were?” Matt’s eyes got wide. “How?”

“You don’t think Mommie can just adopt a baby without asking me, do you? We have cameras in the house and in the store, and I can watch you anytime I want online.”

“Oh…” Matt was ashamed that he had thrown the tantrum, ashamed that Mommie had spanked him, and even more ashamed that his new Daddy had seen it. He looked down at the ground.

“Look at me. Now I saw that you tried to hit Mommie and kick her when she was spanking you, and that was very naughty. You could hurt her.”

“But she was trying to spank me!”

“That’s only because you were being naughty, and needed to be reminded of who was in charge. I know you’re just a little boy, and little boys throw tantrums sometimes, but I also know that you’re an awfully big little boy, and that you could actually hurt Mommie, when all she really wants to do is help you and love you. Ok?”

Matt nodded. “Now if I see you trying to hit Mommie again, for any reason, or if I see you hitting anyone else, I will give you a spanking myself, even if you’ve already been punished for it by someone else. Do you understand?”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Ok then, do you want me to read you a story while you finish your juice and we wait for Rose and Mommie?” Matt nodded yes. He crawled over to the bookcase and picked out a book of Shel Silversteen. Daddy read the funny poems while Matt lay his head on Daddy’s lap, drank his juice, and listened.

By the time Mommie was done feeding Rose, Matt was fast asleep, and his diaper was soaked. Mommie came in and just smiled at Daddy. “He’s had a rough day,” Mommie said.

“I know. I’ve been afraid to move for about half an hour for fear of waking him.”

“Matt! Matt! Matt! Wanna watch a movie?” Rose was yelling.

“Shusss… Rose sweetie, we were trying no to wake Matty up,” said Mommie.

“Oh,” she said, “Well he’s awake now. So can we watch a movie?”

“If you two want to, that’s fine with me,” Daddy said.

Matt was groggy, but he lay on his tummy next to Rose and watched The Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan. It was a nice movie, but Matt couldn’t stay awake. Soon Rose couldn’t either.

“It’s your turn to do some changes,” Mommie said to Daddy, and so Daddy got two extra thick night diapers and changing supplies to diaper his babies. Rose woke up while he was wiping her bottom, but only for a second. She was out again before her new diaper was taped on. Mommie took Rose, and Daddy took Matt, and they carried the two of them upstairs to two side-by-side adult cribs.

“You know,” Mommie said, “It’s a good thing I’ve been working out. Rose is starting to get heavy.”

The two happy parents picked out a couple stuffed animals for each of the babies, and left a pacifier and baby bottle of water in their cribs. They closed the door and turned out the lights.

“You know, we probably should have made them brush their teeth,” said Mommie.

“Oh, stop worrying so much. They won’t get cavities overnight. Now, I want to hear all about how things went today.”

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...